Xbox 360 How can I transfer my XBOX 360 minecraft worlds without the xbox itself.

klaud

Okay so I will need quite a bit of help for this. Recently I have found my old Xbox 360 hard drive which has a lot of nostalgic worlds for Minecraft on and I want to get them to my pc so I could experience these worlds again. (these worlds are about 7-6 years old).
I've connected the hard drive to my pc , I can feel it spinning however I don't see it in the Devices and Drives section of "My pc".
I've made sure all the cables are connected and booted into my bios, my motherboard recognises it so I go back into windows and still nothing.
I open device manager and I see it in there, the problem is I don't see it anywhere and can't access the files.
I've went into disk managment and noticed the disk was set as offline , I put it to offline and still nothing, it has all of its space unallocated which is expected but I don't want to mess with it incase it formats the drive and I lose everything.
What could I do?
How can I make the drive visible and access the files?

What I was thinking if its possible to emulate the operating system of the xbox 360 on my pc and somehow access the files through there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back