How Cold Is It Where You Live Right Now?

turklife

It's been decently cold here in the Northeast U.S. recently, I think with the wind chill it hit 1 degree F. What about you guys, how cold (or warm) is it where you live?

I live in the UK and it's 5 degrees Celsius at the moment. Not too bad but unfortunately to go with the low temperature it's grey, dull and raining. Typical British weather though! At night it's been getting as low as -1 degrees Celsius so I can't wait for the Summer and hopefully a few sunny days.

10 degrees (Fahrenheit), with -20 windchill. Sucks because I have to walk to and from school. Hoping for a snow day one of these days haha.

It's 23 here at the moment. Yesterday it snowed and everything got closed down because Alabama just doesn't know how to deal with snow. You'd think they would've learned waaaaay after SUPERSTORM '93 (that's how it was advertised...like a PPV event or monster truck rally), but they didn't. It got down to like 17 yesterday.

It's like low 30s here at the moment. Not too cold for Tulsa though. We're supposed to get snow Sunday.

it's canadian cold here....in canada...I live in edmonton which is somewhat near the west coast and it's currently -23 Celsius (-9 F) It's ok though cause at least saturday looks alight with a high of -6 (21 F)

"It's a pleasant 60 here." [/mocking]

That's how you sound, Razor :mad:

I'm on the east coast so it's pretty damn cold. That means I'm playing as the Mummy right now lol

Just here to stir the pot... It was a warm 89 here today, makes for some good beach weather this weekend. I did however spend 3 days last weekend in Big Bear, CA in the snow. I guess snow is more of a novelty to me since it never snows where I live.

That is some expert pot stirring, Trixie. Yesterday it was kind of fall-like out after the snow melted. Birmingham jumped the gun three days in a row on closing everything up, though.

We got 36 here at the moment. I've been in for the past few days so it doesn't really matter at all. Birmingham is notorious for jumping the gun on closing the city up.

It's 42 here and I'm not feeling well at all. I've been hacking and sneezing since Thursday. Friday was actually pleasant out.

Just here to stir the pot... It was a warm 89 here today, makes for some good beach weather this weekend. I did however spend 3 days last weekend in Big Bear, CA in the snow. I guess snow is more of a novelty to me since it never snows where I live.

...all my hate....all of it...

I live in the Caribbean and it is really hot down in these sides right now. I will tell you thought that it gets really cold in the months of December to January and it goes down to about 70 degrees. Now I know that that might not sound really cold to some of you but when you are living on an island that is hot almost year round you would realize that it is a privilege when it gets that cold.

It's really hot here in India. If you go out without proper protection, you are going to return with a tanned skin without a doubt even if you are out for 10 minutes. I tend to cover my face whenever I head out.

Back