Xbox One How do I change account owner login

John L

I setup my Xbox One & Xbox 360 several years ago and used a non Microsoft account email aw owner and created users for my grandkids. I need to transition the current owner account to my Microsoft account. How/can do I do that?

OK, how do I do a factory reset to start new configuration with the new MS account eMail?

I want to sell my Xbox with my account (not necessarily, but if I can change my account name, my friend will buy it from me) and trade poe currency on my Xbox acc. How to do it?
Xbox
Xbox Fo 76 items are great.
YOu can enjoy that world And you can also stay with friends in a world where the currency is caps, and you restore health with meds and Stimpaks.
The world of Fallout is not only locations such as THe Den, New Reno or New California Republic. The world of Fallout 76 is Appalachia and the Wasteland. Every self-respecting Xbox owner knows how important it is to buy all FO76 items in a safe place. Especially if the site is adapted to Mobile and cell phones.
Fallout 76 items have an amazing effect. It doesn't matter whether it's power armor or ammunition. Fallout 76 is the most fun on Xbox - I sold my items and bought new ones here: https://odealo.com/games/fallout-76/items

Last edited:
Back