Original Xbox How long have you had your Xbox Origional?

davidj212

I've had my Xbox Origional for many years now. If I remember correctly, I purchased it back in the year of 2003, and it is now the year 2013, so I guess I've had it for about ten years now. It's still in prestine condition and I actually still play it from time to time. So if you still have your Origional Xbox, exactly how long have you owned it up until now?

I no longer have my original Xbox as I had to sell it. I did have it for a very long time though, as I got it in 2002 and didn't sell it until 2012, which adds up to 10 years. I do sometimes miss it as I can still recall so many great gaming memories I had on the console. The original Xbox is definitely one of my favorite consoles of all time.

I still have my original Xbox, it's in mint condition I bought it a few months before the 360 came out so it's still like new. I also have it stored in the carrying case. I'm betting in years to come it will be worth something.

I got mine in '03, and it was actually the last of the big three that I picked up (being young and wanting a follow-up to the 64, I opted for the Gamecube first, then I had to have a PS2 for its exclusives). I sold it to a friend for a low price a few years ago, which I'd redo if given the chance, as the 360 sometimes has shoddy backwards compatibility.

I got my first Xbox 8 years ago. My cousin has it now.

.... I don't think I recall. I know I got it a long time ago, but I don't remember the particulars - that is the downside of getting older. That and the loss of spelling ability. I will hoever say I still have it and I plan to keep my 360 as well.

I would have guess around the end of 2004 / start of 2005, it was really around the corner of the next generation, when i started to read more about other consoles and the upcoming new ones. Still have it and i still use it from time to time, mostly because there are some games that don't play well on the 360, but also because i like to play the games where they were originally made.

I bought the original Xbox back in 2003. My parents got it for me for my birthday. I took really good care of it that it even works to this day. I'm thinking about selling it though, since nobody touches it. It's just gathering dust in my attic.

I've had it since the launch date and I do not plan on getting rid of it unless it breaks. Even then, it would probably be worthless, wouldn't it? I have about 20-25 games for the console. Compared to my playstation products, my xbox and xbox 360 have been quite durable. I've been through 3 different Playstation 3's and I am still on my original xbox and xbox 360.

I have had it since 2003. I would have to say that the Xbox 360 is my favorite out of all the systems that i have currently.

I got one second hand and only kept it for a year or two. It was never my dedicated console. It was an awesome console and easily the most advanced of that console generation.

I have had it since 2003 which was like 10 years ago. I really only had it out for like 2 years and didn't really play with it for the last year which made me decide to just put it into my basement which it sits still. I just keep it as a souvenir for the future and maybe I could play it once in a while,

Back