Xbox 360 How long have you had your Xbox?

From
Tempe
Just curious to know how long my fellow gamers have been on Xbox or have had one?

I've had my 360 / Online for 5 years and a couple months now. How about you?

Ive had mine since i was about 2003 :) Even though its dirty and runs slower than the faster ones (Like my friends have gotten) it still works perfectly fine and does the job!

I've owned 2 xbox consoles since 2005 and I own a lot of older games that I still play. Gauntlet for the original xbox is still a family favorite. I spend most of my time on the 360 now but I didn't sell the original to upgrade like many people do.

Good to see some classic Xbox 360 gamers here on the forums!

Can't remember when I got my original Xbox console, but I bought the 360 when it first came out. That lasted quite a bit, got the RROD, fixed it and ended breaking again. Bought a new one, got bored of gaming and sold it and now I have my current one.

Off and on for about 6-7 years.

I got my XBox last year. I was torn between the XBox and a playstation 3, a lot of the games looked good on both consoles but some mates helped me decide, based on the multiplayer games available on the XBox. Oh, and I really like the services available on XBox live. I'm not just a gamer. I have netflix and a few other services I like to check out.

Playstation is popular with online sports games and xbox is popular with first person shooters so it depends which type of game you like best I suppose. Xbox for life!

As for Netflix, I hate that I can't watch it on my xbox if my membership expires, it still works on my TV so the fee feels like a ripoff.

I had mine 7 years now, have it returned two times due to ring of death problem. It is a good thing it comes with three years extended warranty when you have the ring of death problem. I will be buying the xbox kinect this month.

I bought mine way, WAY back - in 2005. Went out christmas shopping, came back with a core xbox for myself, Hehe.

I had my xbox for about 2 years now. Thankfully I have had the rings of death. I guess I was lucky. I have no complaints with the system I just wish there were more platform games. It seems all the games nowadays are mainly shooters. My favorite game for xbox is fable.

I've had several over the years, I'm currently playing on a slim that I have had for 2 years. I also have an old fat box that was custom made for me with purple and glitter and my gamertag cut out and filled in with plastic and lit up, haha. I feel like a traitor using my slim, but the hard drive is SO BIG!! :) My roommate makes custom consoles and repairs them so we actually have 15-20 in the house at any given time. Since he fixes them, I've never needed to buy a new one, but I have occasionally had to sell them to make rent. :D

Mine is 4 years now, i have not used it much, i hope Red ring of death does not pay me a visit, I have no warranty and don´t want to buy anoher one if it breaks because at the end of this year the new Xbox will be released, I prefer waiting for a price drop and buy the new one.

I've had mine for about 3 years, but my little brother is always dragging me onto his PS3 or he cries, and he's 7 so he wins all the time by crying lol.I still make sure I get to play my Xbox 360 though.

I would upgrade to Slim but I don't really see any point.
Been having this Elite for around 3 years now and it's suiting me just fine.

Glad to see so many of you are quite the veterans.

I will be buying the xbox kinect this month.

I don't see the attraction in Kinect outside of a few fun features. Developers either completely embrace it which forces you to own one or they completely ignore it making it useless for some games. Anyway, unless the 720 lives up to the hype I may be out of the loop sooner rather than later, the price and the fact it becomes outdated just doesn't justify a few hours of video game playing imo.

I'm on my second one but have had it since almost launch date. I'm on an Elite right now. Besides having to have an external wireless adapter, I'm with Syn. Works just fine.

Back