Xbox 360 How long is your warranty?

SethMacFarlane

I assume when you buy a kinect you get a warranty that should cover up some of the problems, if you have any. How long is yours? 2 years? more ?

XboxForums isn't affiliated with Microsoft or Xbox. The Kinect warranty is 1 year from the date of purchase. You can see the full details here (direct link) on the Xbox site.

Seth - If you wanted longer or expanded coverage above and beyond what the manufacturer provides, a store like Best Buy might offer an extended protection plan.

I don't know about you guys, but I got a 2 year warranty for it. And I got it from a electronics retailer from my country, straight from the store. It was a pretty good deal if you ask me. :D

I got an extended warranty for mine. At first, I wasn't a big fan of this extended warranty thing, but I've read a few reviews and thought that it would be better to get it.

Thanks for the advice guys, I will get an extended warranty then. Haven't had any trouble until now but you never know. Better to be safe than sorry!

I believe even Walmart offers extended warranties on electronics products now. Generally, most of our electronics come from Best Buy and we get the two year extended warranty. I used to think it was a waste of money, but no one makes quality products anymore so you kind of have to buy the waranty.

After too many electronic devices that failed right after the one year warranty was over, I also started purchasing the extended warranties. I recently purchased a television from Walmart and they do indeed offer a warranty plan now.

I didn't have problems with my Xbox but I had to take my TV back after only one week, a while ago. Ever since then I think ahead and extent every warranty possible, it's a shame to have something broken and not be able to fix or replace it. Especially when it costs a pretty penny!

Back