Xbox One How long will this game be?

Abqu

From
STL
Has anyone heard how long the solo-player campaign will be? I've been disappointed by short games recently. Or maybe I've been spoiled by long ones? Either way, has anyone heard rumors on how long it will take to beat?

Thanks!

Judging by the trailers so I far, I'm guessing about 15-20 hours of gameplay. The game looks somewhat like a mix of GTA and AC so I'll be betting on a lot of side quests and since it's an open world game, I think it will last longer. But I don't care much about how long the game takes to beat, I'm more for the experience really.

well I mean it's from ubisoft so it should be roughly around the same time as Assassin's Creed but we'll see how much multiplayer affects the replayability

Watch Dogs has 39 main missions and a ton of side stuff to do in Chicago. So I guess for the main mission this will take at least 20-25 hours, and all the other missions maybe another 10 hours. Hopefully at least.

I'm not expecting a long game at all, I don't think the game will have a duration of over 15-20 hours, with you taking you sweet time about it and exploring everything.
We'll see how many things you have to do at end game to keep the game going though...

Word on the street is that it will take about 40 hours to complete. Not bad, but not as great as I would have hoped. Of course, I come from JP RPGs, so I'm used to 100+.

Back