Xbox One How much for the 720?

GrandpaBaseGod

I just wanted to know how much would you spend on the new xBox720 i would go no higher then 300 but of course the are people that would spend no expense for there entertainment so i just want to get everyones opinion. and also what would the 720 have to do to make you shovel out the cash to me shinny new graphics isn't worth the cash or at least as soon as it comes out to tell me what you guys think?

I think 400 would be fair, but we really have no idea whats in it so things could change very quick. The black Wii U that came out recently was $350 if i remember correctly.

I just wanted to know how much would you spend on the new xBox720 i would go no higher then 300 but of course the are people that would spend no expense for there entertainment so i just want to get everyones opinion. and also what would the 720 have to do to make you shovel out the cash to me shinny new graphics isn't worth the cash or at least as soon as it comes out to tell me what you guys think?

So, as a newbie, I am wondering if the xbox720 is a thing? I have come across many different discussions, and from what I can tell, nothing is confirmed yet? Is there a new one in development or is this just a pipe dream of current xbox360 owners? The other question I have, is why are consoles still so far behind desktop computers in terms of graphics? I would think that a dedicated system should be sporting kick-ass two video cards and be using top of the line components? or perhaps this too is a pipe dream :)

Microsoft is surely working on the next generation console, there is a lot of information on this topic that can be found with a simple Google search. As for the difference in graphics, the Xbox 360 was released in 2005 meaning that the computer industry has had 7 years to leave behind the Xbox 360 in terms of graphics.

I myself would pay around $300- $400 for the next generation console.

300 is kind of low for a brand new, next generation gaming system. I hope you're right though. I think, realistically, we're going to be looking at something like the 400 mark, so they can start paying for all that spamking new hardware inside :D

I think they are going to release it in a 400-450$ price range, I doubt what kind of graphic chip and amount of ram they will be able to put into the console if they are planning to sell it at that price but I think that is the maximum price buyers are willing to pay, economy is messed up and people are not going to find a second job just to buy some console, like some Sony big shot said when they released the Ps3 at 600$.

My estimate is around 450$ to 550$ for the first three months. When the hype is over then the price will be lowered to 300$ to 400$. It as always advisable not to buy the released date as the price tend to go down after few weeks.

Back