Xbox 360 How much time do you spend on your xbox a day?

healthy

How much time a day do you spend on your xbox 360? For me during the snowy winter, I seem to really crank up the time played to maybe 6 to 8 hours if I don't have to work. If I work I usually mess around for an hour or two before bed. I don't really play that much in the summer unless something new and exciting came out. What about you guys?

I used to just leave the console on because i was really digging in the Halo multiplayer, and i loved to just picked up the controller and get right into the action, but since my first RROD i keep the gaming about 4 hours a day. Work is really killing me and my gaming habit.

I don't get to play as much because of work as well. A few days during the week I will get a few hours in at best, depending on what NBA games are on and if I go to the gym. During the weekend I could play for 8 hours straight or not at all, depending on what my plans are.

I just miss being in High School and having to try in school because it was so easy, just come home and game for hours every day.

I spend about 5 - 7 hours on my Xbox a day and 5 -7 hours on the PC. My mother sees it as being an extreme issue, I see it as me just doing what I love to do best.

On the average day, probably 3-7 hours. I tend to binge now and then, especially when a new game releases, and I might play scarcely or not at all on other days.

I spend about 5 - 7 hours on my Xbox a day and 5 -7 hours on the PC. My mother sees it as being an extreme issue, I see it as me just doing what I love to do best.

I feel you. Hilarious how parents can sit in front of the TV from 5:30 to 12 but bitch about gaming.

I only play after work for a bit, so maybe four? Five if it's an early day. Much, much more if it's a weekend and I don't feel like doing anything :p

It depends, sometimes I won't play for a week or so, then when I come back I'll spend about 5-6 hours a day for a few days, then have another week or 2 off. I sometimes get really bored with my games although I love them. They get a bit tedious sometimes so I'll have a break and come back and play it when I've watched a video of the game that has inspired me or made me really want to play. One thing that always makes me play skyrim is someones Lets play! Always makes me want to start playing skyrim lol

This really depends, man. Depends on if you have free time and aren't playing anything on another system. Lately, I have been neglecting my 360 as I don't have too much free time and I'm playing through Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (PS2), Disgaea 3 (Vita) and Henry Hatsworth (DS).

On most days its normally 5-8 hours. I can get up to 10 if I don't go out on a weekend, or fall asleep while watching Netflicks. However watching movies and TV probably domniates my Xbox more then playing video games.

I really don't know. I guess it depends on a lot of factor I ca not control (college, work, friends, sports) When I have free time I play Xbox. I think on average I play 1 or 2 hours every day, when I was younger I used to play a lot more, sometimes I spent the whole day playing but I can not do it anymore.

On week days, about 3 or 4 hours per day. On weekends, probably like 8 hours a day. Sometimes more. Taking breaks in between of course. 15 minutes per. On Holidays, it depends what Holiday it is. The big holidays about 5 hours. Smaller more routine ones, 6 to 7 hours. I'm not a game-a-holic, but definitely love playing x-box.

I used to spend quite a bit of time on my Xbox, however, these days I probably get an hour or so a week. Pretty sad, but I just don't have the time for games like I used to. When I was playing more regularly I would easily spend three or more hours a day on my Xbox. Sleeping Dogs was the last game I put a lot of time into. It was, in my opinion, better than GTA IV. I was able to relate better to Wei Shen than any of the characters in the GTA games. Weirdly enough, before that was Deus Ex. Square-Enix has been on a roll for publishing awesome games (excluding Final Fantasy...).

I'm usually anywhere from 2 hours to 16 with prob about 7 or so on average. Depends if I'm working really

Back when I did have my Xbox, I spent HOURS on it. I had it hooked up to my Computer Monitor so I could easily switch back and forth on the fly, so it was nice being able to do both. If I needed to search something up, I could just switch my monitor over, google it, and switch right back. It wasn't until my xbox broke that I really got into PC gaming, but hopefully that'll change once I get some cash from my new job and can finally buy that glorious machine once again.

I seldom play my Xbox 360. When I do, I only allot myself an hour and a half to play. Xbox is very addicting, and if I do not stop myself from playing after that, I can literally play the whole day.

I used to play for about 3 hours a day regularly, and I do that whenever a good game comes out. However, a while back I took off a couple of weeks for revision for upcoming exams, and it's like I haven't been able to get back into gaming. Another factor hindering my play time on Xbox is the fact that none of my friends play anymore, and have all betrayed consoles and gone to PC gaming.

Back