Xbox 360 How often do you ragequit from an online game?

I only ragequit if I'm doing so badly that I feel I'm just wasting my time. I mostly ragequit when playing single-player games when they pull bull**** to kill the player, because there's times when it just feels cheap as hell. Doesn't happen in online since that's usually fair ground, unless there's cheaters.

Man, I am so guilty of this. I don't rage quit all the time, but when I do my anger is through the roof. I'm pretty sure I might die of a heart attack one day. I scream and shout and let it all out. I even punched a hole in my sister's door one time.

I'm ashamed to admit but, but in Madden 25 it happens to me a lot. That game is so watered down in order to attract new customers that it becomes a hair pulling experience to us who have played Madden forever because you can't get anything to work the way it wants. Once I start having passes going through my defenders head, or I start dropping passes/fumbling against a significantly lesser opponent, the caveman DNA comes out and I have to just quit. I'll say though, I've gotten better about it within the last months because I've come to expect some of the stuff that happens, but prior to that I'd rage beyond belief which isn't healthy at all. It shows not only that I have no life, but that I care way too much about a meaningless game.

I've never ragequit. Then again I rarely bothered with online campaign. I can understand ragequitting if you've put in a lot of time in online play though.

I rage quit all.the.TIME. I've actually stopped playing online multiplayer since I get agitated easily.

It takes a lot to get me to quit, but it's always lag related anger.

If it's a shooter that won't penalize my team then whenever I do horribly, but if it's a 1v1 sports game then never! No matter the score or whatever. I still find honor in not quitting.

I usually only ragequit when I end up going terribly because of someone else, on solo games you only have yourself to really blame but in a team based game all it takes is one person to mess up and its all over.

My brother rage quits habitually. Just "**** it. NO. What's wrong with them." They're...not the problem. That temper.

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a curly wigs hairwigsall.com and it is perfect.

PLaying online you have to have a cool head all the time because if you don't it's going to mess up your mind man. I usually go rage quit when we're having a match and then we're almost going to win but someone just screws up so bad and everything just falls downhill.

I usually only ragequit when I end up going terribly because of someone else, on solo games you only have yourself to really blame but in a team based game all it takes is one person to mess up and its all over.

I have been that one person more often then not as I tend to suck at First Person Shooters. I have already been kicked out from a group because of that.

I'm not a rage quitter but the roomie is. I'd say he rage quits about twice a week out of five nights of playing. His fuse is a lot shorter than mine, though, especially in multiplayer environments. You expect teamwork and coordination and in a lot of these online multiplayer games, you just don't really get it. It turns into a lot of "everyone out for themselves."

Not too often, mostly when I hit a hard part of a single player game and have been stuck on it for awhile. If I stop and come back with a fresh attitude alot of the time, I can get past that spot in one try..

I used to rage-quit often when I just started playing online and was younger. These days I learned to chill down and wait for the current game session to end, then take a break to unwind and play again if I wish so. There are times when even if the game looks bad, with no chances of winning, you still manage to somehow win - now I try to achieve that and fight the odds because if we manage to win that victory is soooo sweet.

Back