How often do you spend on Live?

heavensdevil

Do you spend a lot of money purchasing things like dlc, games, and shows on Live? I don't buy too many things on Live because I'm a stingy person. I only occasionally buy one or two dlc that I felt was truly worth it and also some games that are on sale. The only game where I bought full priced was Call of Juarez Gunslinger which in my opinion, was truly worth it.

I bought a few Arcade games, very little DLC (just for Fallout 3), and no full games. I spend very little time on Live.

Honestly, I tend to not buy extra things in the Microsoft store. I'm willing to spend money on Xbox Live and games no other extra things. I have made exceptions though on certain games by buying various DLC.

I don't always spend money on Xbox Live. The only times I really do is if I am buying DLC for a game or an Arcade game. My latest purchase was the XBLA game Hidden In Plain Sight, which is actually quite fun. Whether I spend money or not is really going to depend on the price of whatever I am buying (obviously) and how this particular item will improve my gaming experience on Live.

Not vey much.

The only time i've spent money on there was for games that I have a nostalgic connection or when I felt the developers of a certain game deserved all the extra money!

i.e for what I bought due to nostalgia
TMNT: Arcade
Street Fighter

Games where developers deserved every penny:
Fallout 3
Halo 3

The only games I ever buy DLC for is the Treyarch CODs (for zombies), and Skyrim.

I try not to spend money on live. If I do it's usually DLC's or an arcade game. When I do I buy a points/money card from GameStop and purchase stuff on live using my Microsoft account instead of purchasing directly from a credit card. At least then I build up points at GameStop that I can redeem for items or discounts.

I will every once in a while, but not often at all. I don't buy a lot of my games on Live, I buy them from physical stores, sometimes online too, but not as often.

I will every once in a while, but not often at all. I don't buy a lot of my games on Live, I buy them from physical stores, sometimes online too, but not as often.

I only spend time in Live if I have to buy a new DLC.

I try not to spend too much money on Live. I enjoy playing on there and all the benefits that come with it, but i do not plan on going crazy buying things on there.

When my subscription ran out I just started borrowing a friend's account. That did not work out perfectly well; sometimes we'd kick each other out of a game merely by connecting. Now I don't play much Live at all.

I bought Farcry 2 for full price and that D&D game. Other than those two games, just a smidge of DLC.

I usually just do dlc that's on sale but I might try something different with the xbone due to having the kinect and just saying "go to x" feels rather nice.

I rarely breeze through Live. When I do, it's often for DLC and very rarely for all the DLC for a particular game (only Skyrim and Fallout 3).

From some of the responses I kinda gather that Live isn't something you spend a significant amount of time on while shopping really. You go in, find what you want, and get out...usually you're going in through a game you already have, get that DLC if you want and get back out. Live marketplace isn't like...Walmart where you go in with a list of stuff you want then get sidetracked.

That sounds valid to me. I don't just say "I'm going to hang around on Live marketplace for a bit" or anything.

I snagged a few games off Live. Looking back I shouldn't have since they were cheaper used on Amazon, but they were there and I wanted to play them then. As with most, DLC is a major thing I picked up.

Back