How often do you spend on Live?

I've been tempted to get full games off Live, but I've always found them for cheaper on ebay or Amazon.

I sometimes get full games on Live since I'm a very impatient person and I'd rather pay the extra money to be able to play it immediately. That being said, there isn't much other incentive to pay a lot of money in xbox live though.

i am on live/xb1 around 8 hours a night... i basically stream twitch,netflix,amazon. all require live/gold

i dont really use the market place except dlc and really i tend to buy season passes at time of game purchase(gamestop) because you get a package deal sometimes..

not sure if it answers your question.

I pay for membership and that is about it. I'm not a big fan of downloadable content or side purchases. I pay for what I need and that is it. Some months I skip out on membership completely if I know I'll be playing a lot of solo campaigns or I'll be busy for a while. I'm a penny pincher as much as I can be. :p

I pay for membership and that is about it. I'm not a big fan of downloadable content or side purchases. I pay for what I need and that is it. Some months I skip out on membership completely if I know I'll be playing a lot of solo campaigns or I'll be busy for a while. I'm a penny pincher as much as I can be. :p

with amazon/ebay you can get xblive for 40bux.. thats cheap..

I love playing on it but I don't go crazy with the money on games or anything else. I have a budget and I stick to it.

I used to get on Live everyday for a few years straight but I have not been able to get on as much as I would like. Sometimes I don't have the money to get a gold membership so I spend a lot of time offline. I have had a lot of good memories on Live and I still have many more to come. Once I get the Xbox One I will be on Live a lot more I'm just waiting for the price of the system to go down a little bit. It's fun to get on Live if you don't have anything to do and you just want to have a fun time. Most of my friends are on Live so sometimes I just like to get on to just talk to them. I always have a great time on Live.

The amount of time I spend on live really depends on the game. On some games it makes sense to use it but I really don't have the time or the need to go and purchase a gold membership. I find that the times I have live's gold membership I'm usually playing a game that takes a lot of time or needs me to actually be in group. However, for the most part I don't even bother to do anything other than stick to a few games at a time and call it a day. If I get a live membership I'm going to use it for maybe a month and then call it a day.

The majority of the time that I spend playing my Xbox is online. I rarely play single player at all these days. Ever since I was introduced to online gaming I haven't really been able to enjoy single player games as much as I used to. I still like single player gaming but I would much rather play online with friends, it is just a whole lot more fun.

Generally I don't shop through Microsoft so its not that big of a deal for me. I also am not all that crazy about the downloadable games so I feel no need to be on them.

Only now that my Xbox 360 doesn't work anymore that I do not spend as much time that I used to spend before I rememeber when I used to spend atleast 6 hours a day playing and downloading stuff on Xbox live. Now that is only when I am on there getting DCL's and stuff now the time that I spend gaming with my friends is even a lot longer then that. I really enjoy it all though, but I have been a bit set back now because my console has crashed. Dont bother though I will get a new one really soon so that I can get back to it.

The total amount I've spent on items through live has really gone down since it first came out. DLC is now more appealing to me in the form of Game of the Year editions and I've also moved onto using my PC a lot more. Because DLC is free there, it makes more sense to me to do that. Especially with a game like Borderlands 2 or something like that. I have spent some money on digital content so I don't need a DVD or anything and that's always a good use of MS points. I also had an incident where I got my points stolen. Sad times.

Оkаy, 'саusе Аmаzоn's gоt thаt right nоw аnd it's сhеаpеr thаn thеir 2-yеаr subsсriptiоn (whiсh is running аt $100). I wаs thinking оf dоubling dоwn оn thаt fоr $80.

Back