Xbox One How to change content restrictions on guest accounts

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
When guests want to play games or watch movies on your Xbox One, and they don’t have an existing Xbox Live account, you can sign them in with a guest account. The sign-in process includes setting content restrictions for each guest account. Content restrictions allow you to control what games, apps, and movies your guests can access on your console when no family members are signed in.

How to Edit the Settings:

1. Sign in to your personal account.
2. Nest, using your controller, press the Menu button.
3. Go to Settings.

a.jpg
Photos Provided by www.XBOX.com

4. Next head to the right, and select Guest settings followed by your guest key.

b.jpg

5.The Content restrictions settings allow to set the restrictions on media (movies, music, apps, & games) You can also select "Access to Content" if you wish to see the settings for you guests.

c.jpg

6. Select Access to content and apps. This will open a dropdown that allows you to see the details about and select the level of restriction that’s appropriate for your guests.

d.jpg

7. From here choose the restriction you want to set for your guests. In the even you don’t want to restrict contentchoose Unrestricted.

e.jpg

8. The settings you choose are also applied to searches in the Xbox Stores. You are given the option to remove this restriction; simply unselect "Hide listings in search, stores, & apps" check box.

f.jpg

9. You are officially finished and may resume enjoying your new XBOX ONE!

I didn't know you could do this. I will try this later. Thanks for the upload. I saw your other posts and I like them.

When guests want to play games or watch movies on your Xbox One, and they don’t have an existing Xbox Live account, you can sign them in with a guest account. The sign-in process includes setting content restrictions for each guest account. Content restrictions allow you to control what games, apps, and movies your guests can access on your console when no family members are signed in

Back