- Aug 26, 2012
To copy move, or delete an individual item from your Xbox 360 console, you need to follow the steps bellow:
- Go to Setting to select System.
- Press Storage and select the storage device that contains the content you want to copy, move, or delete.
Here are the possible storage options:
Your Console’s Hard drive.
USB Storage Device that you plugged into your console
Memory Unit that you plugged into your original Xbox console
Cloud Saved Games which is storage space on Xbox LIVE servers.
- You need to select the type of content that you want to copy, move or delete.
- Select the item that you want to copy, move, or delete.
- If you want to move or copy the content, you’ll need to select the storage device that you want to copy or move the content to. But if you want to delete the content, you’ll have to press Confirm delete