Howdy y'all! :)

ZombieTech

So, to give a console background -- owned every PS since PS1 up to PS4; however, ever since Sony axed PS Home, seemed like more and more, the direction they're going in just hasn't really been my thing.

Thus, in November of 2018, bought the Minecraft XBox One S bundle, first XBox I've ever owned (though after 3-4 decades of MS Windows I swore I'd never own one) -- and within a month or two, it became my console of choice. Now I'm constantly gaming on it, and don't even remember last time I fired up the PS4 (if not for all the Lego Dimension figures on top it'd prolly be furry with dust, rofl!).

Then in December of 2019 bought second XBox One bundle with the Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order XB1S bundle for the bedroom.

(Have also owned every Nintendo console except for N64 along the way, and holding out for Switch XL; also had a Genesis for a little while when it was a current console -- started out as a kid on ColecoVision /w Atari adapter then Coleco-Adam.)

I can't even begin to describe how with XBox I'm constantly like a kid in a candy store with Game Pass Ultimate (GP+Gold FTW)!! :D

Really looking forward to what the future holds for Microsoft, XBox Series X, XBox games, and us, the XBox Collective. :)

PS - I should have gotten around to an XBox forums account ages ago, just never got around to it until now, oops! :p

Last edited:
Back