I need help it said my console was banned(PLEASE READ)

WhyAmIConsoleBanned

Hello and yea I was wondering it the XBL enforcement team would please read this and help me out
Last night I was playing black ops when it said dissconnected from Xbox live profile signed in elsewhere and then it said my profile was suspended and then a second later I tried to sign in on one of my other accounts and then it said I had been Console Banned and I was wondering if I could get some information on why this has happens
My gamer tag was-(Stealth Servers) guys please comment and help me out it would really help me out

Call Xbox Support and ask them. They should be able to give you more details, but it seems like maybe your account was accessed somewhere else, which is never good.

I posted a long list of possible reasons or things. It, however, is not there anymore. Did it get removed for some reason?

Hello and yea I was wondering it the XBL enforcement team would please read this and help me out
Last night I was playing black ops when it said dissconnected from Xbox live profile signed in elsewhere and then it said my profile was suspended and then a second later I tried to sign in on one of my other accounts and then it said I had been Console Banned and I was wondering if I could get some information on why this has happens
My gamer tag was-(Stealth Servers) guys please comment and help me out it would really help me out

The XBL enforcement team probably won't read this - you should contact XBL support. The person who signed into your account probably did something very bad to get your account Console Banned - the only other possibility is that you were Console Banned to keep your details secure and that you should contact Microsoft.

Back