Xbox One If Xbox Controllers Came in Different Colors, Would you buy and What color?

Damnlag

Website
www.youtubegaming.com
If Xbox controllers came in different colors at retail stores, would you buy one and if so, what color would you choose? Colors of the rainbow to be more specific. (Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Purple, Pink)

I think blue would be cool. I t would be nice to see consoles with a large variety of colours, just because it's possible... like the iPod Nano and the range of colours available for that.

I don't think I would get any. I like my generic white and black, and feel that if any different colors come out, it would look bad. Unless there is a mix between two certain colors, and actually looks decent, then I will think about buying it. But at the moment, I feel that white and black looks good enough.

I don't think I would get any. I like my generic white and black, and feel that if any different colors come out, it would look bad. Unless there is a mix between two certain colors, and actually looks decent, then I will think about buying it. But at the moment, I feel that white and black looks good enough.

Have you not seen any of the special edition consoles? The controllers look good in any color IMO :)

Xbox-360-Chrome-Controllers.jpg

e3-2011-gears-of-war-3-limited-edition-xbox-360-and-controller-announced-20110606103644660-000.jpg

1186714298.jpg

simpsons-xbox-360-special-edition.jpg

112.jpg

halo-4-xbox-640.png

hqdefault.jpg

6106968028_a0aa212548_b.jpg

xbox-360-10th-anniversary-special-edition-600x533.jpg

I already have. I have the Gears 3 one pictured above. I currently use the Halo 4 controller, which isn't quite as colorful as the one that came with the console, but still nice. I like the new solid blue one. Shiny. :)

I would really to have a mix between colors, like black and red, or black and blue. I already have a black, but would like to own a blue one too, those seem cool.

I would like a black and red one... like that Gears controller GameOverViper posted. It looks so damn good...

what about transparent ones? when I had a n64 my fav controller was that one and my xbox afterglow imo looks way better then any of my other controllers. Mind you if you're gonna do it then you gotta commit unlike nintendo with their crap half purple front/transparent back.

My personal favorite is the Halo 4 controller, so I'd like ones with cool designs like that... Otherwise I would like to see a wide range of colors. Lime green is one I would buy... pink, a bright red. And shiny, shiny is always good.

Have you not seen any of the special edition consoles? The controllers look good in any color IMO :)

Well after seeing those pictures, you have successfully changed my mind. Some of the controllers are too bright though, like the blue and red one. They're pretty eye-straining. I really like the Halo and Gears of War controllers though, pretty funny because they're compared all the time. Now I'm comparing these two to see which one is the best one.

Some of the controllers are too bright though, like the blue and red one. They're pretty eye-straining.
I am SURE they are much better looking in person, so to speak. I mean, these promotional pictures always try to make things look "better" or "shinier" than they are...

I am SURE they are much better looking in person, so to speak. I mean, these promotional pictures always try to make things look "better" or "shinier" than they are...

Good point. I probably still wouldn't buy them since previously mentioned, I don't like one color. I need some design and variety. It always looks cool when there's a combination.

I like that Simpsons console. It's pretty sweet! I just don't know about all of that yellow though. lol I like greens and anything game related. I like the themed consoles and controllers, but really, they are so expensive and they do the same thing as a regular controller. I'd rather save that money and buy a used game.

Back