Xbox One If you could only have one game...

I would say that Halo is up there for me. When it comes to games that I can play for a long time, there needs to be something about it, and I am really not quite sure what it is, but I do know that Halo has it, for me. It is certainly different for each person, but for me it is simple enough, good for multiplayer (which is huge) and interesting enough to keep me interested. I cannot say that about a lot of other games, so that is what came to my mind.

Well, you should always consider what sort of games your friend likes and then base your decision around that. It's really hard to choose just one game though. There are so many really, really good Xbox One games.

Since it's a one game I'd always pick something that has plenty of replay value and that you don't finish in one day. Multiplayer games would be the top choice for sure.

But since nobody mentioned this one yet, how about Witcher 3? The game is absolutely insane. You can get the game of the year edition and get it with all the DLC. It is one of the best RPG type of games on the market and it has so, so many things to do even when you don't want to deal with the main story. I know that I am a little late to the party but I still thought I'd leave my suggestion.

Back