Xbox One If you have a projector Kinect will not function, will it?

johnnysac5

This topic is occasionally posted online and most answers seem to be no, but every once in a while someone will post a ridiculous way to make this work. But if my projector is mounted 1 foot behind me 7 1/2 feet high there can be no possible way to make this happen without me blocking some of the light, right?

Is there anyway this could work?

I know most of you hate the Kinect anyway, and I know you don't need it to run the console but I've had really great experiences in the past with friends coming over to party and I was really looking forward to version 2.0.

I will of course purchase the system regardless.

J.S.

My general understanding is no, as well. I've heard a thought or two on how to rig it but nothing that seems substantial.
I don't hate the kinect entirely, we've had a bit of fun with it as well, but I'm not heartbroken that it isn't likely to work with this.

My general understanding is no, as well. I've heard a thought or two on how to rig it but nothing that seems substantial.
I don't hate the kinect entirely, we've had a bit of fun with it as well, but I'm not heartbroken that it isn't likely to work with this.

thanks for the input. i figured so...

Back