I'm an achievement afficionado

Tevenath

From
Poland
Website
playfully.games
Hi Everyone!

So I love achievements. Can't get enough of them. The only thing that I love more than achievements is getting all of them in all the games I like playing. Some call it fixation, others call it addiction, I call it love & devotion ;-)

I love'em so much, that once or twice I took paid leave to grind out some of the more time consuming cheevos. Now talk about dedication! Let me assure you, that no animals, plants, and family members were hurt in the process. I love them too and give them all the attention, hugs, and kisses that they need.

I love XBOX achievements and compltionism so much that I created a site dedicated to it. Took me more than 1,5 of years of designing, coding, and chasing Fiverr artists, but I got it done. Feel free to check it out if you want, the link's below. It's called PlayFully because it's all about Playing games Fully - that is getting all achievements in each of them. Just how I love to do it.

If there are any other achievement addicts, fans, and freaks around here, feel free to reach out. Let's hang out!

Tevenath
https://playfully.games

Back