Xbox 360 I'm so pumped for this game.

JimRainer

Only 3 more months!!

The amount of environmental interaction is crazy good judging from the trailers. I've never seen anything like it in a while.

I heard they hired this girl who coosplayed Elizabeth as a full-time model for the game. Look her up, Anna Moleva. She's hot! :D

Really happy with what I'm seeing so far, but I hope the rumors of constant pairing isn't true. I kind of feel awkward having to move NPC characters around with me while I fight people.

I can't wait for this game too! I haven't played Bioshock in awhile, nor do I know the story behind this one like if it's a continuation of the previous one or not but I'm pumped. I saw the trailers not too long ago and it looks good!

Really happy with what I'm seeing so far, but I hope the rumors of constant pairing isn't true. I kind of feel awkward having to move NPC characters around with me while I fight people.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. I like having an NPC sometimes, but I don't want to deal with it all the time. And there are certain situation when I don't want it at all.

I'm really looking forward to Infinite too, even pre-ordered it :D I loved the previous 2 games so I'm really hoping I'll love this one too. I kind of agree about the partner situation though, but I'm not sure how often she's around. From what I remember in game play videos she tosses you ammo and stuff like that, but she wasn't really in the way? I'm not sure though, I'll have to watch it again.

I haven't played the first two yet, but after watching trailers for this one, they are on the top of my list to play. This game looks so unique compared to other first-person shooters, I hope it is as good as it looks.

I haven't played the first two yet, but after watching trailers for this one, they are on the top of my list to play. This game looks so unique compared to other first-person shooters, I hope it is as good as it looks.

BioShock Infinite never fails to deliver what it promised. I am sure its worth the dime.

Anna Moleva is really hot indeed, Elizabeth looks sexier now even with those tangled red hair.

You should definitely try those out at some point, as both are pretty amazing.
Nevertheless, it's not much of an issue since Infinite takes place in a completely different setting.

I'm in the same boat. I saw the commercial a few days ago while watching March Madness and my jaw dropped. "What is this? I want it!"

Me too, I want to get my hands on a copy as soon as possible!
I'm still in the middle of the first Bioshock, which makes it even more exciting because I'll have two more games right after I finish this one :D

Is there anyone here that has played it yet? I would really like to hear if it is all it has been hyped up to be. I've been really excited to try this game, but I, like many others, don't want to waste my money if they somehow managed to screw it up.

Back