Xbox One In a Surprise to no one, Thief will look better on the PC

ggundamwing

Let's not start with the PC master race fans right now. But the Thief devs have come out to say that the game will look better on the PC than either the Xbox One or PS4. I'm not surprised, and I don't think anyone whose ever played a game on the PC would be. One of my favorite games The Witcher 2 looks amazing on the PC and I can't play it on the consoles. But they didn't have to announce this, we all know that a proper gaming PC is more powerful than the consoles.

Thief is shinier on the PC

Let's not start with the PC master race fans right now. But the Thief devs have come out to say that the game will look better on the PC than either the Xbox One or PS4. I'm not surprised, and I don't think anyone whose ever played a game on the PC would be. One of my favorite games The Witcher 2 looks amazing on the PC and I can't play it on the consoles. But they didn't have to announce this, we all know that a proper gaming PC is more powerful than the consoles

Really? Well, I thought it would be better on the new console. Either way, I agree, PCs are more powerful compared to gaming consoles. Plus it is much cheaper to build and assemble.

Well, thing is computers are a lot more powerful since the parts can be replaced into better and newer versions. I agree that it is way cheaper to manage a computer than a gaming console that you literally cannot upgrade.

Really? Well, I thought it would be better on the new console. Either way, I agree, PCs are more powerful compared to gaming consoles. Plus it is much cheaper to build and assemble.

I cant decide whether to get this on the PC or my xbox 1. I usually play games like this on my PC since they always look better, but a game like this could play great on the xbox

I will still buy it for Xbox One because I don't have a gaming PC. I already have an Xbox One, so might as well use it for games that are appealing to me. But yes, I think that gaming PCs are usually going to be the best, but it depends on if the games that you like are available for the PC.

Yeah im very disappointed in xbox one version being in 900p.... but ya know.. they need to dumb games down now a days, so they can make the next one seem that much better, like the I phone CoD and so on..

Yeah im very disappointed in xbox one version being in 900p.... but ya know.. they need to dumb games down now a days, so they can make the next one seem that much better, like the I phone CoD and so on..

Haha. I've been waiting for a pc version on this game but I got the game now on Xbox One because it's taking long for a version to come out for PC.

Haha. I've been waiting for a pc version on this game but I got the game now on Xbox One because it's taking long for a version to come out for PC.

Did the same thing too. Well with the exception that I've changed my mind into getting the game on Xbox One. Still waiting for a PC version.

Back