Installing issues

Alex Garcia

Hey i am posting because I have issues with my Junkbox One X. Whenever I put in a new game to install it starts giving me issues. I have a physical copy of Modern Warfare that I am attempting to install but all it says is Installing with no progression whatsoever. I tried cancelling the download but it won’t cancel the download I have also tried restarting the console and get even more issues like internet and controller connection issues. The controller just disconnects from the console and when I try to sync the control to the console the button on the console won’t start flashing to connect controller. I have reached out to i have reached out to microcrap but they literally tell me to do the same things over and over again and say reach out if your still having issues but won’t really help me whatsoever. This is has occured with this game and also gears 4 that won’t allow them to install or even cancel. At this point I’m done with Xbox and won’t be purchasing the newest console as Xbox quality year after year keeps dropping its quality of their consoles and will be saving for PC instead. I’ve been with Xbox Since the first Xbox. Any help would be appreciated thanks

You sure it's not an internet problem? Test your connection and let me know.

Back