Xbox One Internet connection problems

BenBalmer

Hi, just wondering if anyone can help me regarding connecting my Xbox one to my internet via a wired connection ( Ethernet cable ) we have recently just moved to SKY and since then I’m unable to use a wired connection wireless is fine, there is nothing wrong with the Ethernet cable as it allows me to use it on my friends virgin media internet. I have spoken to SKY and they told me there was a few steps I could follow online and make my own server designated to my Xbox one, I did this followed the steps went on my router settings made my own server and at the end it kept saying unable to connect IP server address is out of range, before I went into my router settings it was saying can’t connect to DHCP server, any help towards this would be appreciated cheers.

Hey I am with ethernet cable as well. I would like to create my own server router like you got advised?? Can anybody show tutorial on how to create your own router with existing ethernet wired cable access to?? Any further information can be provided, I am in CA with Bell service provider.

Back