Xbox One Internet down and games wont play

KilowattQ

My comcast internet is down today and i didnt know it and i just rented trials fusion and it wont install. Im a little angry but Im like ok whatever, Ill just play one of my other games. I felt like playing watch dogs. So I put in watch dogs and its now trying to install and it cant because no internet connection. What the hell?? The game is already installed on my console, can i not play the game without internet?? Thats a little ridiculous

I really do not understand what you are talking about because I think that you should be able to play the games without internet connections I do not think that I have ever had any problems with playing my games without an internet connection.

I'm with kilo the day after I got my Xbox 1 a storm hit which caused me 2 go a couple of days with out internet so I tried to play a game on it and I couldn't my Xbox 1 was useless I couldn't do anything that's why I'm sticking with the 360

watch dogs is an internet based game... destiny and other games are internet required games as well.. its not a Microsoft thing its how the game is developed and packaged...

I have boardelands handsomejack collection and I play it often when my internet is down or Microsoft server is d dosed ect ect.. I also have all my games on an external 5tb hard drive... just have to understand the game your trying to play some require internet because of the options based in the game..

If you have an erratic internet connection or it is too slow you can turn off the online functionality - what that dies is it allows you to skip the mission. However, if you are not connected to the internet at all then you wouldn't be able to do that.

Back