Intro

vertigo1

Hello everyone, new member here.

I am looking for more places to discuss the Xbox One, and this forum seems to be a good fit for what I am looking for.

Had my Xbox One pre-ordered during E3 week despite all of the harsh negativity. Glad to see the tides finally turning. I was a brand agnostic gamer prior to what happened at E3 and was actually considering pre-ordering both next-gen consoles, but I felt that if Sony's best announcement was simply a smear statement against Microsoft rather than addressing the fundamental issue of DRM, then I wanted nothing to do with Sony's game offerings any longer. Maybe I will change my mind if they get an exclusive I can't do without, but at this point I just can't see past the adolescence of their E3 strategy. I will probably just use the money I would have spent on a PS4 for a Wii U, seems like a lot of good games are coming for that platform.

Anyways, glad to be here. :)

Looks like I misspelled my username...well that's how I roll.

Welcome to the forums! do you want me to fix that username for you?

Thanks!
Don't know if it is available or not, but my intended user name was vertigo1. Would be great if you can do that!

Welcome to the forum, I could probably help you out with your username is you would like. :) Anyways, if your looking for a place that evolves around Xbox, Xbox 360, and most importantly, the Xbox One, this is definetly the only real place online where you'll have that opportunity. I joined not too long ago, and I have taled with alot of friendly people on here that are true Xbox lovers! I hope that you enjoy the forum and find what you are looking for.

all set, use your new username when logging in for now on.

Welcome to the site Vertigo, glad to have you here!What game are looking forward to the most on the Xbox One?

By the way your not the Vertigo that goes on sports forums are you?

Probably looking most forward to Project Spark.

I am not the Vertigo that goes on sports forums. You will usually find me on tech forums.

Welcome buddy to a whole new world!
Hope you enjoy the time you spend on this forum and meet fun people like myself.

Hello, welcome to the community! You definitely found the best place to discuss the Xbox One game console. So you pre-ordered an Xbox One because you felt sorry for Microsoft? Don't get me wrong, Xbox One looks to be a better console than the PS4 IMO. That's just what I got from reading your post. lol

Thanks!

So you pre-ordered an Xbox One because you felt sorry for Microsoft?

Not quite. I was actually impressed by both parts of Microsoft's reveal of the Xbox One and felt that Sony's attack was both unfounded and childish. If anything, Sony's conference made me reconsider pre-ordering a PS4. If Microsoft had done something I didn't like, I would have just as easily not pre-ordered an XB1. First and foremost I am a gamer, and it is just out of convenience that I am a fan of Xbox because I likewise feel that what they are offering for the next generation is superior.

Back