Xbox One Is The Amazing Spider Man 2 in development?

wowtgp

I have heard some rumors that this game is well under development under Activision. Is it true?"

I hope this Spiderman game is actually nice. I remember Spider Man Web Of Shadows which was the best Spiderman game I had ever played. It absolutely beats any other Spider Man game in existence.

Yes, it's confirmed to be in develoment for Wii U, PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4 and PC. I will be getting it for PC.

Guess, you might have known this by now. It is now confirmed and an official screenshot has been released as well. In case, you missed it, here it is for you. And, as I love PC gaming more I'm going get this Spiderman on it and wait for Xbox One to reach my country soon.

633_1381830116-3591.jpg

I am not going to get my hope too high for this game. We all know that games like these tend to be 'good' most of the times.

I don't really have all that much faith in games like this, but if it makes you happy and excited then good on you. That said I'll wait for a friend to pick it up and then go camp over at their house.

I don't really have all that much faith in games like this, but if it makes you happy and excited then good on you. That said I'll wait for a friend to pick it up and then go camp over at their house.

As I stated above, I don't expect much from these kind of games, especially when Activision is involved. Al they care about is money.

Superhero games rarely are as good as they should be. Spiderman 2 was fun, but definitely a flawed and repetitive game. Still, it is really fun to swing through New York City as Spidey.

I agree that Superhero video games are no as fun as you expect them to be before you play them. But Spiderman is an exception to this. The various engines that have dealt with all Spiderman games in the past usually do a pretty great job of making a fun web slinging mechanic. Even if the rest of the game almost always leaves something to be desired.

I think the use of the grappling hook feature and general characteristics of Spiderman are what would make this game most appealing to me. I'm not a huge fan of Marvel games, so Spiderman overall doesn't appeal to me much.

its a cool idea as usual but i would like a more open world spider man.

Think Grand Theft Auto mixed with Mirrors Edge mixed with the way spiderman games are now.

All the spiderman games ive played have been severely limited as to your capabilities

its a cool idea as usual but i would like a more open world spider man.

Think Grand Theft Auto mixed with Mirrors Edge mixed with the way spiderman games are now.

All the spiderman games ive played have been severely limited as to your capabilities

Personally I would love to see Peter Parker stealing some poor women's car.... haha just kidding, I see your points though, mirrors edge would certainly correlate to some of the great shots from the movie.

Yeah, but it is in delay at the moment, and there are even rumours that it might not even reach the Xbox

Back