Xbox One It looks like survival horror is making a comeback.

heavensdevil

There are many survival horror games released or are going to be released. First there's The Evil Within, then there is Dying Light, and now there's the newly announced Alien: Isolation. I love the survival horror genre, I'm glad that developers are making them again. It's high time for guns blazing horror games to take break and go back to good old survival.

Yup, agreed man. Survival horror is finally making a comeback to this generation. Finally! We've been going through so many actions, adventures, puzzles and other non-horror genres we need to get scared for once. Well, more reasons to play at night >:-D with the lights out!

Finally, the survival horror games are making a comeback. I thought Resident Evil was going to be the future but ever since The Evil Within made appearances, it was already a good sign. Next-gen horror games, make it good!

Yes! Survival horror is finally coming back. Man, it took so long but at least it's coming back. I need that blood-pumping scare man! At least like marthyrocks, there's reasons to have the lights off. Booyah!

Yup, agreed man. Survival horror is finally making a comeback to this generation. Finally! We've been going through so many actions, adventures, puzzles and other non-horror genres we need to get scared for once. Well, more reasons to play at night >:-D with the lights out!

You nailed there good my friend. Yes, we've all been going through genres that just don't scare our pants off. So with games like what heavensdevil mentioned, it's awesome to finally see games scare our pants off.

Alien: Isolation - Well that's a first. I don't have any idea about the game but not until I read it.

SEGA has finally announced Alien: Isolation, confirming the first official details on Creative Assembly's long-rumoured Alien title.
Due for release on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PC in late 2014, Alien: Isolation follows the plights of Ellen Ripley's daughter Amanda, sent aboard remote trading station Sevastopol on a mission to recover the flight recorder of her mother's ship, the Nostromo, 15 years after the events of the original Alien movie.

The game also appears to be taking a starkly different direction to previous Aliens games, with the focus having moved away from combat and repositioned on slower-paced survival horror.

Yeah, the time for horror games to come back is now. Well I love horror related games. It's way more exciting and challenging to play than other genres. I am looking forward to getting Dying Light and Evil within. I've seen the trailers and both of them shows promise.

Yeah, now that's what I'm talking about. They started it with Dead Rising now they have more games to follow up the genre. I want to see both Dying Light and Evil within. I wonder. Is it possible to get Dante's Inferno over Xbox One or maybe Devil May Cry.

Back