Xbox One It's official! The next Xbox will be revealed May 21 - Confirmed by Microsoft!

Haze

Former Moderator
From
Australia
"A New Generation Revealed. Be part of this historic online event, featuring a live stream, video, images, updates and more." - Posted by Microsoft

Well, it's official! May 21 will bring the official announcement for the next-gen Xbox. 10 a.m. Pacific Time on May 21 to be exact!

The event will stream live on Xbox Live, Xbox.com and can be seen on Spike TV.

Source: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/gamenews.php?id=103373

Excited?

Well, OK. Looking forward to it, even though I'm still leaning more towards the PS4.

damn ya beat me to it haha, just logged onto live and thanks to one of the "ads" found out about. Hopefully this will silence some of the skeptics (prob not...) Looking forward to it!

Well, OK. Looking forward to it, even though I'm still leaning more towards the PS4.
This. Microsoft has a lot riding on this reveal; I hope they debunk a lot of the rumors floating around, because if some of the these things are true, the PS4 will be a no-brainer choice for me. I will try to keep my expectations low so that I'll be pleasantly surprised if they reveal something interesting.

This. Microsoft has a lot riding on this reveal; I hope they debunk a lot of the rumors floating around, because if some of the these things are true, the PS4 will be a no-brainer choice for me. I will try to keep my expectations low so that I'll be pleasantly surprised if they reveal something interesting.

Well, even if they debunk the rumors, I might still go with a PS4. If the PS4 gets free games through PS Plus, I will get the PS4. Just seems like a better choice, since I'm already paying for PS Plus for my Vita. Plus, I like Sony's exclusives more. But I am still waiting to see what Microsoft has up their sleeves.

Well, even if they debunk the rumors, I might still go with a PS4. If the PS4 gets free games through PS Plus, I will get the PS4. Just seems like a better choice, since I'm already paying for PS Plus for my Vita. Plus, I like Sony's exclusives more. But I am still waiting to see what Microsoft has up their sleeves.

Couldn't agree more mate.

Would have been nice to get a little bit more info, just to know what to expect. Just saying A New Generation won't cut it when you know PS4 is just around the corner too... plus, the ps4 controller looks pretty awesome when compared to the "new" xbox controller.

Oh yeah!
Looking forward to the release!
Definitely going to check out the stream.

Strange that they won't wait until the E3 to drop the bomb...
Maybe they will just clear some confusion that there is and then wait until then.

Back