July 2013 Member of the Month is Ozadin

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB7

Former Administrator
So the last months member of the month is Ozadin. If you've been to the news and rumors section then you know Ozadin because he is always all over it. Making sure we get the latest updates and news, Ozadin puts us all to shame in that section, literally. We appreciate the his contributions, are very happy that he is a member of this community, and for making us mod staff look bad in the news and rumors section.... It was a tough call for last month as their were at least 5 members the mods had to choose from which is why we're a little late on it. For winning the member of the month we'll contact Ozadin regarding his prize. Everyone take a moment to congratulate your July 2013 Member of the Month.

Haha, oh goodness, sorry about that :cool:

Thanks a lot for the member of the month award, and I'm looking forward to see who wins the next one! Hopefully I'll keep doing what I'm doing and continue embarrassing you guys :D.

lol, hey man you've earned it, Congrats!

congrats man.. with therapy im not home when most articles are written so you usually beat me to it. keep up the good work.

Thanks! I'm sure you were a contender for July's member of the month. Hats off to you to catching a few articles and news I've missed in the past. Good luck for this month.

thx ill need it.. after next week i should be on more during the day... i may be able to snipe a few articles from you.

Goodjob Ozadin i am a new member here and i have seen how active you are and how much you contribute to the site great job and i hope i'm considered for the next one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back