Xbox One Just Dance 2014 You can order now!

John Henry

Don't let the name fool you. Yes, it is Just Dance 2014, but it is going to be released on November 19th, 2013. Yes, I do sometimes enjoy games that are not all about combat. I am hoping that this will help me to brush up on my DJ skills, as well.

They are still milking this out? What are the new features anyway, do they just substitute the old songs with new ones and call it a day?

I wish they would have milked DJ Hero more, i really liked the mashes of songs that they have done, and that gimmicky controller was really cool. Which reminds me that Guitar Hero died really fast...

I might get Just Dance 2014, i'm tired of playing the usual genres I play. My friends and I would have a blast having dance-offs against each other, I never won though. This game is one of the few games I enjoy playing on the kinect.

I am not much into dancing game to be honest. No, it's not that I am fat or I can't dance, it's just that I don't like playing dancing games lol.

I had so much fun playing this game with my family.
Definitely will pick this one up since it looks like they improved many things.

My wife likes it. So I think I'll get this game. I enjoy playing these types of games with my wife and family. But if it's just me, I'd rather stick to a RPG game rather than this. But either way, this looks like fun. I'll maybe give this game as a gift to her.

I had so much fun playing this game with my family.
Definitely will pick this one up since it looks like they improved many things.

Time to get funky. I love this game. My cousins and I am enjoying this so much. Hey guys do you have any other games that I could possibly try. We're 4 guys here at my place so we want something that all of us will enjoy and can play with at the same time. Any suggestions?

Alright, finally the dance games are out. Well even if it is just this game I'm sure everyone will love it. Now I can play with my family.

Time to get funky. I love this game. My cousins and I am enjoying this so much. Hey guys do you have any other games that I could possibly try. We're 4 guys here at my place so we want something that all of us will enjoy and can play with at the same time. Any suggestions?

This game rocks, try Forza and Ryse too.

Back