Killer Instinct will send disconnecting players to jail

Discussion in 'Killer Instinct' started by knives0302, Feb 1, 2014.

1. knives0302

knives0302 New Member

Personally, I don't really play Killer Instinct that much but I saw something interesting online.

Killer Instinct Video: Click here

2. StreetShark

StreetShark New Member

Florida
    lol Wow, Microsoft isn't playing around with rage quitters this time. Good for those who enjoy online. Maybe it'll spread.

3. Claptrap

Claptrap New Member

Rage quitting confirmed ILLEGAL. Scurbs have to git gud or deal with losing.

4. sc_shark

sc_shark Active Member

nicely played microsoft..

bf4 has turned into cod u should hear all the crzyness now that it is appreciation month... its like all the little kids came out the wood work..

5. bifftape

bifftape New Member

I hope that the 15% disconnect ratio is a fair enough number for people with imperfect internet connection. I can see some people ending up very unhappy because their connection was choppy on a particular day. Their heart is in the right place with these measures, but if it ever affects people for the wrong reasons then it shouldn't be implemented.

6. Dom0411

Dom0411 New Member

I hear you. Well I hope they can identify who is disconnecting on purpose and who isn't.

7. SeanM

SeanM New Member

I think more games should adopt a similar policy and update, ofcourse sometimes its just your ISP who is at fault but I think a 15% ratio is high enough to adjust that.

8. thedoodseven

thedoodseven New Member

Well, well. Microsoft is playing it big this time. So either you lose fairly or lose like a douche and get sent into the digital jail. I'd rather lose fairly.

9. marthyrocks

marthyrocks New Member

Me too. This will show disconnecting players that you're gonna have to take the loss or else, you'll be in jail. Ruling is finally getting implemented!!!

10. heavensdevil

heavensdevil New Member

Good move by Microsoft. There's nothing I hate more than sore losers that quit a match they are losing. This will teach the people to fight with honor and lose with honor. Not to say that I always win but I never quit a losing match.

11. spark_777

spark_777 New Member

Rage quitters are gonna see that their game (pun intended) is over! Finally, this is great. I really hate it when rage quitters are everywhere. I'm just enjoying the game and then all of a sudden, they'll rage quite. Well rage quitters, it's over for you all!

12. ragnafable11

ragnafable11 New Member

Time for them to stop indeed. The servers might have noticed a lot of these people doing this. Good job.

13. Anomaly0302

Anomaly0302 New Member

We'll see how this project of theirs work on these gamers. I don't know how long this campaign will last.

14. Fullmetalpanic009

Fullmetalpanic009 New Member

We have rage quitters everywhere. I hope they can really check who they are.

15. knives0302

knives0302 New Member

I think they can, they can always check on the IP addresses and the gamer ids that they use to simplify the search.

16. Dom0411

Dom0411 New Member

Makes sense. How do they separate those who are getting disconnected because of internet connectivity issues?

17. ragnafable11

ragnafable11 New Member

I guess they have many ways to check that out, after all it's microsoft we're talking about here.

18. secondhandsaint

secondhandsaint New Member

This is hilarious! I really like it. Anything that discourages people from acting like tools, just like the Bad Sport stuff on GTAV. Maybe the ranked scores on Killer Instinct will be a little closer to legitimate with this. Hopefully.

19. FosterTXT

FosterTXT New Member

Haha. This is awesome. There I nothing I hate more than a rage quitter. I think they should do this for all games. It would make for a much more enjoyable experience online.

20. sc_shark

sc_shark Active Member

started replaying the game last night.. seems like they changed characters that are free.. i now have jago not the skelaton guy..
    i got into local/dojo to learn how to play and did some arcade action... yea i suck but it was fun.