Killing Floor

Murray

From
Midwest US
I know I've talked about Killing Floor multiple times on this site, but I have to do it again. Tonight I had a good couple hour session and this game is just awesomely fun for such a cheap price. You don't need a high spec machine. It holds some RPG elements within its FPS mask. Really great stuff. I'm probably going to write a full review soon so people know what they are getting into while waiting for the 1

I played the game a couple months back, and played it for a week or so everyday. It was great when I had people to play with, but the game gets really boring and repetitive if you play single player, or co-op with people you don't know. Usually, it's a fight between who can kill the most zombies so they can get the best gear. It got boring after a month of gameplay, and I really wouldn't find myself playing it again in the future.

I find myself playing it with my friends every so often, it's not the kind of game I can really get into and play for many hours each week but it can be fun with friends sometimes. We will usually all get on Teamspeak and procceed to play various multiplayer games through Steam during the day one game we might play for an hour or two is Killing Floor since it is fun to play with a group you know.
I would probably never play it alone though because it would be much too boring I feel.

Back