Xbox One Kinect Sports Rivals Free Trial

dyzposableherox

Former Moderator
From
Indiana
Starting on Nov. 22, Xbox One’s launch day, you can download a free trial experience of “Kinect Sports Rivals’” wake racing, unlock exclusive in-game rewards and get ahead of the competition before the full game launches in spring 2014. Players can get information on upcoming challenges, rewards, and Xbox One news in the “Kinect Sports Rivals” Hub, also available to download starting on Nov. 22.
What an awesome way to get gamers to try out the gaming side of the K2. I'll definitely give it a go if its free. Seems like a nice long demo.
Thoughts? Will this get you interested into playing with the K2?

Source: Major Nelson

Free trials are always awesome! It also helps the game to get more sales later on so it helps them and us! I can't wait to see how the new Kinect works out so I will for sure be downloading this trial game to see if I like it! I wish they would put out the entire game for free instead though! lol

I was looking forward to he demo of this game just to play with and test the kinect abilities out of curiousity. This will work for me. I wpuldnt mind picking this game up used if it works

I really hope they are ready for the mass of users on 11/22. I hear there is a major update we all need to get before we can even do anything, then many that did not preorder anything are going to be downloading games, going online, etc....

I hope the first weekend goes smooth.

Yes there is an uodate. Im pretty sure there will be some bumps for awhile but MS is pretty good with updates and support.
It will probably be two-fold with the launch games releasing as well.

Gonna be pretty fun to play this game. Im glad now that I have a bigger area lol

This is a good idea, but I feel like they would be better off just packing in Kinect Sports with every Kinect 2 purchase. Let's be honest, the Kinect is not the most popular device. If Microsoft is confident in their product, they should pack it in and give people a reason to believe in the Kinect brand.

This is a good idea, but I feel like they would be better off just packing in Kinect Sports with every Kinect 2 purchase. Let's be honest, the Kinect is not the most popular device. If Microsoft is confident in their product, they should pack it in and give people a reason to believe in the Kinect brand.

That would only be a feasible marketing move if the Kinect devise wasn't already packed into the console.

What an awesome way to get gamers to try out the gaming side of the K2. I'll definitely give it a go if its free. Seems like a nice long demo.
Thoughts? Will this get you interested into playing with the K2?

Source:

I've always liked the Kinect Sports titles. If this game is as fun as the ones on the 360, I'm sold. But it is going to be great getting the demo on day one.

J

Back