Xbox One Kinect Sports Rivals - Have you seen this?

knives0302

Hi, I just saw this video just now and I'm not sure if this is out yet or if it has a demo. Looks like a cool sporty type of game to me. I want to know your thoughts about this, since I don't really play sports games that much (well with the exception of Fifa and NBA). I just need a cool game that I can enjoy and at the same time trim down the excess fats I had this holiday season.

[video=youtube_share;ZP1xPYn_Opo]http://youtu.be/ZP1xPYn_Opo[/video]

I haven't seen the game, nor have I played anything related to it. But it does look quite interesting. I like the fact that you can personalize it because it captures your facial features and hairstyle. I guess this will be a good game to buy. As for the release I'm not sure when this is.

I have seen the video from way back. I know it looks cool and all for you but this game is a big pass for me. I'd rather buy something more action packed and more exciting. I'm not into these types of games. I'm more into games that have a fictional theme on it.

I'm definitely interested in this game. In fact, it's one of the first ones that caught my attention when I first started looking into the XBox One. I think it's expected out in early-2014, but you never know. It already got delayed once I believe. I'm definitely ready to see how it is though, especially the tennis and wake racing.

Back