Xbox 360 Kinect sports

France9

Have you played Kinect Sports? We played this at a friend’s house a couple of nights ago and we are hooked. I’m buying it off Amazon tonight. You can play as an individual or as a team. I like that you don’t need a controller (as with all Kinect games). The game has bowling, beach volleyball, boxing, track and field and more. I liked the beach volleyball and boxing the most.

I haven't played Kinect Sports yet, but I'm going to check out Amazon and see what I can find. Beach volleyball is something I used to love! I can't wait to play it on Kinect. As for not having a controller, I really like that aspect, too. I think that's one reason that people are flocking to Kinect.

No I have never played Kinect Sports, despite its great popularity. I got my fill of sports mini-games from when the Wii was brand new.

Its awesome 360vixen - just awesome. The beach volleyball part of the game is totally cool. The kids get right into it too. I can beat them at this! It's funny how you do the movements like you would in real volleyball!

Back