Xbox One Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Thrash13

From
Lawton, OK
Has anyone seen the teaser trailer for this game, and if so, are you interested? I watched it a couple nights ago, and it definitely caught my attention. I'm definitely ready to see more in the future. It won't be released until 2015, but the hype has already started.

The forum won't let me post the video because I don't have 25 posts, but there are plenty of them on YouTube.

Thank you kind sir! The trailer doesn't show a lot, but it definitely plants a seed of intrigue.

it has the potential of a good game. right now the pirate thing has pull but mid evil always holds strong. should be intresting tho..

This is quite interesting. Though it doesn't show much I guess it will be a good game. It does say that it is an RPG game, since I'm into role playing games than any other genre I think this game will be on my list. Any news if they have a game play trailer?

Hi guys, I found an interesting video earlier. It's a new role playing game coming out by 2015. It's still on the works according to the website but they have this game play trailer available on youtube. I hope you like what they have on this game. I'm so hyped, another RPG game on my list.

Well, I'm impressed. The game looks intriguing and the characters look just fine. I hope this isn't all they have on the game. I'm looking for an experience just like Skyrim and Elder Scrolls. I hope this game can top those two games. Anyways, it's still a long time for the game to be released. Well, I'll just wait for more info.

I don't know, that gameplay trailer didn't really show much. As of right now, I'm not interested at all to be honest. Elder Scrolls (Skyrim IS Elder Scrolls BTW) is much better graphically and, well, I guess I just need to see more as development continues.

Yeah, I could say the same. The game really doesn't show that much but it does look quite promising to be honest.

Looks like a decent game to me. I guess they're planning on rivaling Skyrim and Elder Scrolls. Well I guess we just have to wait and see how this game goes. I'm not 100% excited about this but well it does look good.

Their website has a countdown that says more info is coming in 14 days. I'm not sure what that will be, but maybe we will get a little bit of gameplay from it. It's obviously still pretty early though.

The trailer looks quite intriguing, but it does remind me of Dungeon Siege. Well the game is quite typical. Medieval battles and characters with the same looks. Well I hope it isn't that bad. I hope to see more pics or maybe some videos that way I can decide whether to get this or not.

I checked the site and all I can see were just cinematic trailers. There weren't any full game play trailers seen on the site. But it does show that it will be released on 2015.

Deliverance teases the open-world role-playing game headed to PC and next-gen consoles in 2015.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

I checked the site well it does say 2015. I wonder which site is telling the real thing. I guess it's still on progress and they still haven't fully finalized the game so they have not announced a clear release date for everyone to know. The game is quite interesting but yeah, no clear answer as to when this will really be released.

Authentic medieval-RPG Kingdom Come: Deliverance is officially coming to PS4 and Xbox One.

Though the developer always hoped such a move would be possible, it's only since the game received Kickstarter funding that both Sony and Microsoft have sent out dev kits and confirmed developer Warhorse will be able to self-publish.

Warhorse executive producer Martin Klima added on Reddit that the game will be available digitally on PS4 and Xbox One, alongside versions for PC, Mac and Linux, though a boxed version is currently being investigated.

Simultaneous release across all platforms is the goal, with Klima promising "if the console version is delayed, it will be months, not years."

via IGN

Well I'll be honest, all I know about this game I learned through this very article. Regardless, looks like it could be fun, but needs a lot of polish. Could be a good time waster depending on the price at launch. I'll need to do some more research before I decide whether or not it's a buy for me. What do you guys think of the little that was shown in the video?

I'm not quite sure about getting the game yet just like what you said Kn1ghtmare. We need to see more about the game. It would be a nicer game (in my opinion) if they can make this game a full kinect game, movements and all would be all up to the user. Not the stiff combat system that we are seeing on the video.

I may have to hold back on this game. It wasn't like what I expected it to be, I need more info and more videos to convince me to buy it. Unless they come up with a complete game and a complete video about the game play which would be my deciding point about it.

I'm not quite sure about getting the game yet just like what you said Kn1ghtmare. We need to see more about the game. It would be a nicer game (in my opinion) if they can make this game a full kinect game, movements and all would be all up to the user. Not the stiff combat system that we are seeing on the video.

I'm not too big on motion controls.

The game does look nice, but I agree the fight scenes do seem to need a lot of improvement. Well, they still have a lot of things to do to finalize the game entirely. I guess I might get the game depending on how good the gameplay is.

Haven't heard much of this game. Well, hope to see more videos, demos and other stuff to truly get us interested with this game.

Back