Xbox One Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Hmmmm... I heard the game's developers will be collaborating with the devs of Star Citizen (yup, that Kickstarter-funded game that's earned over $39 million dollars) so we may see some improvements over the months.

Hmmmm... I heard the game's developers will be collaborating with the devs of Star Citizen (yup, that Kickstarter-funded game that's earned over $39 million dollars) so we may see some improvements over the months.

Really? Cool then. With that much money to share, the devs of Star Citizen can definitely give Deliverance some improvements.

Good to hear. If they can make it cooler than it looks now I might end up getting it.

Yeah, good to hear as well. I didn't know they were gonna collaborate with the Star Citizen devs. Awesome.

Really? Cool then. With that much money to share, the devs of Star Citizen can definitely give Deliverance some improvements.

I trust that they can make the game look even better. Well it's quite okay already just need more improvements on the game play and the fight scenes.

A really ambitious project! And judging by the gameplay/design updates they put out constantly I'm positive that Kingdom Come: Deliverance will shape up pretty nicely. I'm really digging the work they've done with horses - I can't post links to the video yet but check it out.

Back