Xbox One Kingdom Hearts 3 and other entries plot discussion (SPOILER ALERT)

I know man. You've been into the story so you know best what's next.

So many questions, so many answers.... at least this is Xehanort's last stand. All I wanna know, Nomura will have to answer with this!

How I wish that Kingdom Hearts could be released sooner. I could play it all day.

You said it bro. When I was playing KH3D, that was like the only game I ever played on the 3DS (besides alternating between that and some DS games). When I played the big KH games on consoles, that's all I ever played on the PS2. I just kept on playing till the very end. So KH3 will definitely be another game I'll play till the very end.

Yeah, I know how you feel. I guess once it's out the sales will go really high.

Highly anticipated yeah. Sure, some gamers will be confused what the heck is happening but just seeing it in next-gen is gonna be awesome.

So many questions, so many answers.... at least this is Xehanort's last stand. All I wanna know, Nomura will have to answer with this!

You said it bro. When I was playing KH3D, that was like the only game I ever played on the 3DS (besides alternating between that and some DS games). When I played the big KH games on consoles, that's all I ever played on the PS2. I just kept on playing till the very end. So KH3 will definitely be another game I'll play till the very end.

Highly anticipated yeah. Sure, some gamers will be confused what the heck is happening but just seeing it in next-gen is gonna be awesome.

Yeah, Well whatever the catch is I'm sure that this game will go out with a bang.

Another villain saga. Hmm makes the game more exciting.

For now, I want to see KH3 end the Xehanort saga. I want to see what happens. Well, worth waiting for. For now, I'll save cash and play ALL the KH games in their HD forms in 1.5 and 2.5 HD Remix! Worth it ;-D

For now, I want to see KH3 end the Xehanort saga. I want to see what happens. Well, worth waiting for. For now, I'll save cash and play ALL the KH games in their HD forms in 1.5 and 2.5 HD Remix! Worth it ;-D

Hahaha good call, good call. Might as well play 'em all again in HD form! :-D And then they should release KH3D already so everybody here will know the truth!

Hahaha good call, good call. Might as well play 'em all again in HD form! :-D And then they should release KH3D already so everybody here will know the truth!

Yeah. that will be the bottom line. They could just release it but they still want to perfect it.

Yeah. that will be the bottom line. They could just release it but they still want to perfect it.

Exactly. Well, until then, we shall wait. Now, if they can just release KH3D for the consoles.... well, just wait. I can wait ;-D My memory and wiki shall help me preserve the memories.

Exactly. Well, until then, we shall wait. Now, if they can just release KH3D for the consoles.... well, just wait. I can wait ;-D My memory and wiki shall help me preserve the memories.

It's worth waiting for. Can't wait to see how the story will end this time.

Yes, that's all we can do for now. Waiting for the game to come out and not knowing what the new story will be all about really leaves us hanging on to it. Haha, Good think we have some spoilers that thedoodseven provided.

Yes, that's all we can do for now. Waiting for the game to come out and not knowing what the new story will be all about really leaves us hanging on to it. Haha, Good think we have some spoilers that thedoodseven provided.

Well at least we have some idea of what we can expect to happen.

Agreed. At least thedoodseven has some spoilers. Well, let's all wait for Nomura to make that game awesome. XEHANORT WILL BE DEFEATED! HIS ASS IS OURS!

Agreed. At least thedoodseven has some spoilers. Well, let's all wait for Nomura to make that game awesome. XEHANORT WILL BE DEFEATED! HIS ASS IS OURS!

hohohohoh yeah, you right with that man. Xehanort's butt is down! He screwed everybody up with his own desires, and now it's time for him to go down! HE a-going down!

Back