Xbox One Kingdom Hearts 3 Crossover wishes?

diamondback8

So, with Kingdom Hearts 3 coming out for PS4 and Xbox One, let me ask you: what are your crossover wishes? KH is known for its crossovers of Disney properties and SE properties so what would like to see? I'd love to see some Marvel characters and worlds (Disney owns Marvel), some Pixar movies and more Disney movies. They also got to expand the worlds too so they're really explorable. Make it a bit non-linear and bigger.

So, with Kingdom Hearts 3 coming out for PS4 and Xbox One, let me ask you: what are your crossover wishes? KH is known for its crossovers of Disney properties and SE properties so what would like to see? I'd love to see some Marvel characters and worlds (Disney owns Marvel), some Pixar movies and more Disney movies. They also got to expand the worlds too so they're really explorable. Make it a bit non-linear and bigger.

You hit it home man! Hmmmm, I'd also love to see, specifically from Marvel, some of the MCU versions. You know, give us the Agents of SHIELD! Hahahaha, then it'd suddenly make it on the TV show XD That'd be awesome. "Coulson: It looks like a... keyblade?"

You hit it home man! Hmmmm, I'd also love to see, specifically from Marvel, some of the MCU versions. You know, give us the Agents of SHIELD! Hahahaha, then it'd suddenly make it on the TV show XD That'd be awesome. "Coulson: It looks like a... keyblade?"

Hahahahahaha. Oh dude, you had me at Coulson's planned quote. THAT would make the universe even bigger than it already is. Another option would be to put some X-Men! Oh yes...
Kingdom Hearts has so many possbilities!

Hahahahahaha. Oh dude, you had me at Coulson's planned quote. THAT would make the universe even bigger than it already is. Another option would be to put some X-Men! Oh yes...
Kingdom Hearts has so many possbilities!

Yeah, kingdom hearts really has a lot of possibilities. I want to see a crossover between kingdom hearts and one piece.

Yeah, kingdom hearts really has a lot of possibilities. I want to see a crossover between kingdom hearts and one piece.

Hohohohohoho. THAT would be awesome. So if Square Enix can make some deals to include the anime worlds, that'd be awesome. Sora VS. Luffy? Riku VS. Zorro? Donald & Goofy VS. Chopper? It must happen!

Hohohohohoho. THAT would be awesome. So if Square Enix can make some deals to include the anime worlds, that'd be awesome. Sora VS. Luffy? Riku VS. Zorro? Donald & Goofy VS. Chopper? It must happen!

Haha. I want to see that happen especially Donald and Goofy vs Chopper. Not to mention Mickey vs Ritchie the lion.

Haha. I want to see that happen especially Donald and Goofy vs Chopper. Not to mention Mickey vs Ritchie the lion.

Ritchie that funny lion who always thinks about food. Mickey might end up as lion food for this character. I guess there are more crossovers available if only they are more open to it. Like have doraemon added to it.

Marvel? I never though of that, now that you mention it, that would be awesome, Ironman opening a can of whoop-ass on Daffy sounds like fun to me

Marvel? I never though of that, now that you mention it, that would be awesome, Ironman opening a can of whoop-ass on Daffy sounds like fun to me

Haha that would be quite cool. Hey, but isn't that too overpowered for the disney guys. But well they could use a little beating once in a while.

Haha that would be quite cool. Hey, but isn't that too overpowered for the disney guys. But well they could use a little beating once in a while.

I would love to see Hulk crushing all the disney characters. That would be really cool.

Well Disney owns Marvel remember? There's a chance they can do that. And also, thanks to a little segment seen in Birth by Sleep, it's possible that worlds other than the Disney and non-Final Fantasy worlds can be made. Yeah, I hope they're more open to more crossovers 'cuz eventually, Disney worlds will run out.

Ritchie that funny lion who always thinks about food. Mickey might end up as lion food for this character. I guess there are more crossovers available if only they are more open to it. Like have doraemon added to it.

Hahaha. Yes, a Doraemon crossover can work. I'd also like to see some K-ON, some... ATTACK ON TITAN! hahahahha... oh man, that CAN work. Well, maybe. Series is way too violent but I think SE can do something to fit Attack on Titan in the KH universe. Hehehehe... COLOSSAL TITAN VS SORA & RIKU (with Eren, Mikasa and Armin as assist). EPICNESS!

Hahahahaha. That'd be awesome to see. Then we suddenly see Sora make his Keyblade make him into something so bulky XD

Yeah, That would be hilarious. I wish they could add more unique characters to the game. I'm thinking Sora is getting quite old for the game.

Yeah, That would be hilarious. I wish they could add more unique characters to the game. I'm thinking Sora is getting quite old for the game.

If if fits the story. But I think it can happen. After all, if this game will be the end of Xehanort's saga, what else can be as threatening as Xehanort to make another saga? I'd call KH games after KH3 the Phase 2 of Kingdom Hearts, much like how the Marvel Cinematic Universe is already on Phase 2 with Ultron being the villain for the next Avengers. So we may get newer characters. Plus, there's got to be other Keyblade Wielders out there who can take the role of Sora. Or just add them as playable characters like they did with GTA V and KH3D.

If if fits the story. But I think it can happen. After all, if this game will be the end of Xehanort's saga, what else can be as threatening as Xehanort to make another saga? I'd call KH games after KH3 the Phase 2 of Kingdom Hearts, much like how the Marvel Cinematic Universe is already on Phase 2 with Ultron being the villain for the next Avengers. So we may get newer characters. Plus, there's got to be other Keyblade Wielders out there who can take the role of Sora. Or just add them as playable characters like they did with GTA V and KH3D.

I hope so, Well I was thinking if they could add just about any character as the main character I wish they could add a gunslinger to the game for a change.

I hope so, Well I was thinking if they could add just about any character as the main character I wish they could add a gunslinger to the game for a change.

Gunslinger... well, the gameplay trailer for KH3 already showed Sora is already equipped to do gunslinging. But yeah, a gunslinger character would work. I think that's what made Birth By Sleep awesome: Terra, Ventus and Aqua were the very first Keyblade Wielders (at least the playable ones) to show us that they were able to turn their Keyblades into different forms and that they had their own distinct styles. So it's possible they can do that again for games AFTER KH3.

Hmmm...there are many properties owned by Disney now. If I recall correctly, Disney has some property ownership over Ghibli...I don't think Miyazaki would ever go for it, but I'd love to see a crossover with Ghibli characters. Fighting with San would be awesome, just saying.

Gunslinger... well, the gameplay trailer for KH3 already showed Sora is already equipped to do gunslinging. But yeah, a gunslinger character would work. I think that's what made Birth By Sleep awesome: Terra, Ventus and Aqua were the very first Keyblade Wielders (at least the playable ones) to show us that they were able to turn their Keyblades into different forms and that they had their own distinct styles. So it's possible they can do that again for games AFTER KH3.

I'd go for the same concept as knives has thought of. It will be cool if Sora can be like a gunslinger.

Back