Xbox One Kingdom Hearts 3 D23 Expo Japan

andrew172

Did you guys see the trailer released at the D23 Expo in Japan. It looks amazing. I think I even spotted that there will now be elements from Disney theme parks incorporated into the games as we saw the Big Thunder mountain train combined with the lights from the electrical parades in Disney that can be found all over the world.

Saw it as well. I say, it's going to look SUH-WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! This is going to be a great time to be a gamer ;-D Now all those times where KH looked amazing in FMV can be realized in-game! Oh yes, there's going to be lot of awesome stuff to happen in the world of Kingdom Hearts 3.

[video=youtube;m2VV8kb15CQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2VV8kb15CQ[/video]​

Did you guys say trailer? Here's that said trailer. Oh yeah ;) I love this trailer. I don't how many times I've watched it. I watched a lot of times. I'm just so excited to play this one. Oh yes!!!!

[video=youtube;m2VV8kb15CQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2VV8kb15CQ[/video]​

Did you guys say trailer? Here's that said trailer. Oh yeah ;) I love this trailer. I don't how many times I've watched it. I watched a lot of times. I'm just so excited to play this one. Oh yes!!!!
O_O Is this KH3? Really? Nomura, you are a god! Man, those days when I dreamed of seeing KH in FMV-like quality... it can be possible. It can be! Ah, the joy of being a gamer. Man, I am so looking forward to this. Whether it's on the PS4 or Xbox One, it doesn't matter; the next major Kingdom Hearts is coming!

Yes! Kingdom Hearts 3. Man, I'm so looking forward to this. I don't know if I'm weird but I've pretty much summed up the whole storyline of KH from the first up to KH3D so I'm very much hyped for this. I don't care if the storyline is confusing or alienating but for me, it's just the continuation of a story I've been in love with since I first tried KH2. Heck yeah!

Oh yeah. This is more like it, I like the way they included some of the famous rides in Disney. Love the graphics and the game play. They didn't change the classic combat style which is definitely okay for me since they still follow the same format. They just changed the story line.

Oh yeah. This is more like it, I like the way they included some of the famous rides in Disney. Love the graphics and the game play. They didn't change the classic combat style which is definitely okay for me since they still follow the same format. They just changed the story line.

Seems like the Disney ride will be a part of the special ability Sora got in KH3D. But yeah,I'm glad they included it too. And yes, the classic combat style from KH1 is absent. KH2 changed it slighlty to make it more fluid and swift, which I really liked. KH1's combat was nice and all but I felt a bit restricted with it. Then again, the last KH game I got to play to complete the storyline was, ironically, KH1 XD I began with KH2 and ended my cycle with KH1. So I already got to see where KH got its basic stuff, and now with all the later KH games played, I saw how much improvement the KH games made after KH1.

Can't wait for KH3!

It looks so good. I'm so excited for the next Kingdom Hearts, finally a new game for the consoles instead of another remake or a side game on the handhelds. I can't wait to see what changes are made, what the game looks like on next-gen systems and what new worlds they might add. This is going to be great.

It looks so good. I'm so excited for the next Kingdom Hearts, finally a new game for the consoles instead of another remake or a side game on the handhelds. I can't wait to see what changes are made, what the game looks like on next-gen systems and what new worlds they might add. This is going to be great.

Yup, no more revisiting of the older locales. I mean, how many times have I gone back to Agrabah or Traverse Town or even Hollow Bastion? NEW worlds should be in order. Good thing it started with KH3D, where there were new places to go. And now, KH makes the comeback to the console world! Yahoo! Can't wait for this one.

Seems like the Disney ride will be a part of the special ability Sora got in KH3D. But yeah,I'm glad they included it too. And yes, the classic combat style from KH1 is absent. KH2 changed it slighlty to make it more fluid and swift, which I really liked. KH1's combat was nice and all but I felt a bit restricted with it. Then again, the last KH game I got to play to complete the storyline was, ironically, KH1 XD I began with KH2 and ended my cycle with KH1. So I already got to see where KH got its basic stuff, and now with all the later KH games played, I saw how much improvement the KH games made after KH1.

Can't wait for KH3!

Yeah, totally agree. This will be a hit, I want to play it now but it's still too soon for the release. Well this is definitely going on my list.

Yeah, totally agree. This will be a hit, I want to play it now but it's still too soon for the release. Well this is definitely going on my list.

Yup, agreed. Too soon to release. Nomura's still developing FF15, so let's give him the time. He'll focus on KH3 once FF15 is done. By the looks of things, he may be done with FF15 sooner than we all think.

Yup, no more revisiting of the older locales. I mean, how many times have I gone back to Agrabah or Traverse Town or even Hollow Bastion? NEW worlds should be in order. Good thing it started with KH3D, where there were new places to go. And now, KH makes the comeback to the console world! Yahoo! Can't wait for this one.

I get that playing the old worlds helps with the feeling of nostalgia, and playing them on the quality of the Xbox One will be fun but, being that it's on next gen console, the game could well be long enough to have both old worlds and new worlds, without the addition of old worlds infringing on the amount of new worlds we see.

Back