Kramers Gaming Minute - New Borderlands 2 DLC Announced

Damnlag

Website
www.youtubegaming.com

Kramer's Gamers is the only radio show in America on a commercial radio station about video games. It airs, now, on Saturday's at 2pm. (CST) The hosts are Doc Noyes, Shuba, and Keith Kramer. Make sure to see our site and look for it soon in your part of the Country.

yes... sweet....
i get the whole skill tree expansion... but 11 more points is ehh..... why not just make the skill tree fully stackable 5 points on all atributes minus the 1 skill items... most players are modding to do this anyway... it would also let you structure the high end skill for ultimate vhm and the 2.0 ultimate with the sheilds or relics ect ect.. this would only make sense and should have been part of the game from the start.

as for the ammo really the game is a loot/shoot this should be stackable as well. i can see a general cap on the rocket launcher,shotgun,snipper but the assult.handgun,smg dont carry the punch and require you to unload the clip on ultimate vhm to kill enemy's

i love bl2 one of my fav games... but really the dlc/level caps updates are dumb and should have been in place from the start.. i would be level 60++ on multiple characters at this point... i stuck with 1 because i knew they would drag the game out this way...

if they kept dlc to added story only i would be much happier.

Back