Xbox One Leaked video shows Xbox One dashboard in action

i still dont like how many windows it has... it may be streamline but its already cluttered with 100 tabs on the homescreen.

i cant say much more than that. its all beta( we know the generals of it.) and im sure its still slower than launch and like the kid said i cant do much since the games are in beta.

i cant see it changing much from what you see. it looks farmiliar to the xbox release (looks faster than the initial release) and what we have seen with general shwoing from e3 and other big conventions/info releases. i just wish they went more styleish than surface/table interface.

Wow, I couldn't disagree more. I absolutely loath it when things get buried in menus all over the place. I much prefer when all my links are on one giant page, then I can remember where they are relative to each other.

You probably delete all the icons off of your desktop and bury every thing in the start menu, huh?

Wow, I couldn't disagree more. I absolutely loath it when things get buried in menus all over the place. I much prefer when all my links are on one giant page, then I can remember where they are relative to each other.

You probably delete all the icons off of your desktop and bury every thing in the start menu, huh?

lol my wife does that. I am the same way. I like to see everything to make it easier to get to :D

no i have a few folders. one is applications, one is photos/documents, one is odds/ends.

i dont need clutter or to know where 100 things are or have 100 things on my desktop.

i run off a mac book pro. not windows no start menu lol. but i have used microsoft surface. but tend to stick to my ipad2 or nexus tablet.

...am i the really one who sees this as a publicity stunt?
"Oh no, someone uploaded the interface of Xbox One, what are we going to do now that everyone has seen it? I know, remove everything, so people really want to see it and be informed about it, and we don't pay a cent for all of this marketing!"

Im more concerned how gamers treat their consoles these days man. That thing had finger prints ALL over it and could you see the major DUST around it...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! OCD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL... Yea my stuff normally gets a nice wipe down about once a month :)

Back