Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead

Jules

Left 4 Dead looks like an interesting take on zombie games. I have two questions about the game:
1. Is this a good game for gamers who like zombie games?
2. Do I need to play the first one first? Is it better to start with the 2nd?

I haven't played this (although I want to), so I can't answer your first question. But for your second question: I don't think there's very many game series that require you to have played all the other ones before you play the newest one, so you should be fine just playing Left 4 Dead by itself. If there's continuity stuff you need to know from previous games, they'll probably tell you in the intro or something.

Thanks for your input, Nala. I agree that usually you don't have to play the first game to understand the second. I know that with some games the first one is better than the sequel though. I guess in that case I would want to start with the first game.

I think it's not necessary to play the first game, but you should consider doing it anyways because the first "Letf 4 Dead" is still really awesome. The sequel is really incredible. They have worked on the graphics quite a bit. I can honestly say that the "Left 4 Dead" series is situated in my top five zombie games.

You don't have to start with the first one, but if you really want to beat the game, you should start with the first one. If you really like it then move onto part 2. I use to do that with the Final Fantasy series. I haven't played Left for Dead, but I have friends that do like the series, so I'm sure it's good.

The Left for Dead series, has to be one of my favorite zombie games. You can start on Left for Dead 4, with no problems.However, to get the full experience, start back on Left for Dead.

I've only ever played the second one in the series, so I can say without a doubt that you don't have to play the first one to really enjoy it. :) It's one of my favorite games.

Back