Legend of Zelda games

RedNeckJiuJitsu

From
Engaged in Spiritual Warfare
In my opinion, the overall best series that Nintendo has ever released. I've played through most of them, although I get too bored of Zelda 2 too quickly to finish it, I've not played much of OoT, and I haven't played MM, WW, TP, or SS at all. I hope someday to be able to play the ones that I haven't, but the handheld releases have tided me over. What's your favorite Zelda game and why, and what do you hope to see on future releases?

I've also played some remade versions of ALttP, such as Goddess of Wisdom and Parallel Worlds. Parallel Worlds was amazing, but almost impossible without a walkthrough video and savestates (although the walkthrough I found used neither and the guy managed to beat it with no deaths).

Overall, though, hacked versions included, I think my favorite game is Minish Cap. It took what was great about the gameplay of ALttP and improved it, even if the story wasn't quite as good.

OMG, you need to play Orcarina of Time as soon as possible. This game is just so good and the lasting impression is forever. Not many games gave me the sanctification of finishing them like OOT. The amount of great puzzles was just insane and don't get me started on how many epic boss battles you will endure.

The Legend of Zelda series is one of the best in gaming history.Not till maybe the more recent titles has the formula start to grow stale. For me the series represents the perfect protagonist. Link is just so compelling yet he really isn't anything special. He's normal as they come in the beginning and is made unique due to circumstances.

I agree the Zelda 2 game was horrendous and I really don't know what Nintendo was trying to accomplish with that title.

Majora's Mask is still my favorite Zelda game. Yes, i played Ocarina of Time first, but MM has this grim feeling about it. And all the small quests! So much detail put into each one, so many sad stories in that game...

When Nintendo decides to pull a Majora's Mask 3D, i will buy a 3DS!

Majora's Mask is still my favorite Zelda game. Yes, i played Ocarina of Time first, but MM has this grim feeling about it. And all the small quests! So much detail put into each one, so many sad stories in that game...

When Nintendo decides to pull a Majora's Mask 3D, i will buy a 3DS!

haha were you as bummed out as me over the fan made majora's mask trailer? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLobZNJ3eOs)

Anyway I'd give it to OoT based on nastalgia with MM being a very very close second and then prob orginal LoZ or WW as a third. (Bite me I loved wind waker's design :p)

I've played pretty most all the Legend of Zelda games (apart from Links Awakening, Oracle of Ages and Seasons as I didn't own a Gameboy).
I pretty much love all of them! I really loved Link to the Past, I thought it was amazing and loved the idea of having to travel to the dark and light
world. I also loved Ocarina of Time, it was the first 3D Zelda game and holds a special place in my heart.

I also really liked Majora's mask! The world of Termina was very dark compared to Hyrule. It had a gritty history and levels such as the Sone Tower
had a very dark story behind them. I'd love them to make a dark Zelda like that again. WindWaker was brilliant! I loved exploring the sea and going to
all the little islands. The story was brilliant too! Not to mention I did like Twilight Princess as it was great to have a realistic looking Zelda game.

Maybe it's safe to say that I love all the Zelda games. I could also rant on about Minish Cap (which everyone should play!) and Skyward Sword. I
honestly can't pick a favourite.

Back