Xbox 360 LEGO Games

I

Isabella

What are your thoughts on the LEGO games? I found an extensive list of LEGO games available for the Xbox 360, including Harry Potter, Star Wars, Batman, Indiana Jones, and even a LEGO Rock Band! Have you ever played any of these games? Would you recommend any of them?

I've never played any of the LEGO games. I've looked at a few of them, including the Harry Potter one, but none of the movie rental stores ever have them and I don't want to buy one without playing it first. They always look like they'll either be REALLY cool... or REALLY lame, haha!

I have a couple of LEGO games, mostly for the kids to play. They're pretty cool, if you liked LEGOs to begin with. We have a couple of the LEGO Harry Potter games, and I will say I like them better than the non-LEGO Harry Potter games. (I didn't like those games AT ALL.)

I've rented and played some LEGO games (Batman, I think) but I never really got into them. I think they're more for kids than anything. I actually like playing with real LEGOs more than I like playing the LEGO video games, ha ha!

I've never played any of the LEGO games. They always struck me as games that were designed more for kids than adults, so I've never tried one. Like Bluefrogs said, I'd rather just play with real LEGOs!!

Having a small child at home, it is a no brainer. I have almost all of the Lego games, and will probably have them all eventually. The games have a ton of content, and require multiple run-throughs to get everything. My son (at 5) can proficiently play the games, independent of me, or with me in co-op. Luckily the newer games have the split-screen modes so he can do what he wants, and I can hunt minikits/red bricks/etc as required. He loves getting his own achievements, and getting the full 1000 takes a long time. If you want content, or have little kids at home, they are great!

We love the Lego games for our boys. We are looking into preordering Lego Lord of the Rings since it cimes out at the end of the year. I like that there is no blood or scary violence. The boys enjoy playing with their dad, and have even attempted trying to flatter me into playing with them as well. I like that they are a family friendly game that is easy to play yet you still need to go through it a few times to unlock all the charcters.Not something I would be staying up late at night on my own, but definitely fun with the kiddos. I think Lego Batman has been our favorite so far, though we haven't checked out the newest on yet. Thinking it might make a nice Christmas gift.

Lego games are great for kids. I have tried playing Lego star wars before and it contains mildly amusing gameplay and some funny jokes but it's a little bit too kiddie for me. Lego games are definitely great for kids.

We love the Lego games for our boys. We are looking into preordering Lego Lord of the Rings since it cimes out at the end of the year. I like that there is no blood or scary violence. The boys enjoy playing with their dad, and have even attempted trying to flatter me into playing with them as well. I like that they are a family friendly game that is easy to play yet you still need to go through it a few times to unlock all the charcters.Not something I would be staying up late at night on my own, but definitely fun with the kiddos. I think Lego Batman has been our favorite so far, though we haven't checked out the newest on yet. Thinking it might make a nice Christmas gift.

I think that we are going to pick up Lego Batman 2 soon as well. I will have to look into Lego Lord of the Rings. It would probably follow the same formula, and would be enjoyed by son, as well! I just hope that the same split screen mechanic is on LB2, as having to drag the other player from the opposite side of the screen is tiresome.

Back