Limited Edition Pokemon X&Y 3DS

Clark Bruce

Pokemon X and Y Limited Edition Nintendo 3DS confirmed for Japan - The Gamers DropThe Gamers Drop

There has been a steady stream of news for these two games since they have been announced and it seems the news won't stop anytime soon. So as of now, it's been confirmed that a special edition of the Nintendo 3DS will be released in Japan. There are no pictures of the exclusive handheld systems at the moment and as of right now, there is no word on if the limited edition systems will be released in Europe or North America.

I wonder if this will be available in North America, my guess is yes but probably not until later, but who knows. Too bad I just bought a 3ds.

If the pictures floating around on the internet are actually real, then I will CERTAINLY be buying one of them. Here are a few pictures I found online.
image_57713_thumb_wide610.jpg
QK0cqbu.jpg

I'm pretty sure they will be releasing some of them exclusively throughout the world, it's just whether or not we will be able to buy it or not. I'm sure it will be sold out on the first day, maybe even the first few hours.

I might have to get me some mobile gaming. This will be probably what I'll pick up if its in NA.

This is great news! I hope it comes out in Europe as I was going to buy a 3DS specifically.
I guess I'll have to hold out on buying a 3DS until they confirm if it will come out here or not.

Back