LittleBigPlanet

pattie

Anyone know about this game? Its one of the few I am shopping for but I think there are a couple with this one. Is it popular or just a random one, seems a little weird as a game to me.

I have never heard of the game. Is it about Little people? You know the show Little People Big world? I'm not sure - I don't think I would like a game like that if that is the case. What is the game about? I don't own it.

From what I am reading its all about Sackboy and his friends, I was thinking it might be a good game to get for my sisters kid who loves just about any game possible. Its a PS3 game but the cheapest I am seeing it right now is about $29.00.

I've played it. It's a lot of fun. You have a cute little character and you manuever it through the levels. There are a lot of puzzles and things like that. It's very good for kids, in my opinion. And no, it is in no way related to Little People Big World . . .

I laughed at the thought of Little People Big World, being a video game. That would just be weird. I have not played Little Big Planet, but I hear it is an awesome game. I might look into buying it, since 29.99 seems like a pretty good deal.

That is a great deal for the game. I paid about twice that. I think there is a sequel now though so maybe that's why it is so cheap. I really want to play the 2nd but I haven't been able to find it cheap enough yet.

I played LittleBigPlanet some months ago. It is a fun game and that sock puppet was a cool character. I didn't know that they released a sequel. I wonder what it is about. I'll have to check it out. Has anyone played it? How expensive it it?

Yes, the LittleBigPlanet series is extremely popular. It's an adorable, interactive, sandbox and platform-type game that both kids and adults can get a kick out of. I personally didn't like it, but I'm in the minority. It's a good multiplayer game.

Back