Looking for Youtube Channel/Podcast that introduces new/upcoming games

nonsiccus

So I'm looking for a youtube channel or podcast that provides coverage of upcoming/newly released games as they come out. I don't mind if they're platform neutral, as long as I can stay in the loop with gaming news. This is for my morning commute to work so that I can have something to listen to while I drive - would be preferable if the narrator/host has a soothing voice?

You guys know of anything out there that you'd recommend?

There are many channels one YouTube right now that cover the upcoming games. I would recommend you check out IGN and Gamespot for the starters.

I'll take a swing at the podcast. I think there are a couple of larger gaming podcast that will give you the latest news. One of those is Rebel FM, another is IGN's, another still is Giant Bombcast and you could always take a stab at Geekbox if you want to listen to all things geek. Between those four you aught to have a pretty decent repository of news and information. I am now just using reddit for most of my news though.

I'll take a swing at the podcast. I think there are a couple of larger gaming podcast that will give you the latest news. One of those is Rebel FM, another is IGN's, another still is Giant Bombcast and you could always take a stab at Geekbox if you want to listen to all things geek. Between those four you aught to have a pretty decent repository of news and information. I am now just using reddit for most of my news though.

Thank you for all of the information. i will check those out once I get a chance. I wrote down everything that you typed for future reference. I did hear of Giant Bombcast from a friend as he also enjoys the content of that show. I am not a big fan of reading reddit. I don't like their navigation / user experience design at all.

Back