Xbox 360 Looking get a projector to use with my XBOX

greyjoy

What kind of projector is best to get for use with an XBOX 360, I'd prefer a ceiling mountable one if it exists. I've looked at a couple but they are very expensive, is there anywhere to get them cheaper?

In general, projectors tend to be expensive, and if you are planning to use one for your console, you need something which would do justice to its graphics. The idea seems great though, especially if you have a huge blank wall. :D

A guy that I used to date had his Xbox set up in his basement, using a projector and a screen to play games and watch movies. It was an absolute blast to play down there. I remember that it was expensive to purchase initially, but it was so worth it! I'm not sure of the specifics of his set up, but yeah...a good projector is pretty expensive. His was a ceiling mounted one. If you end up doing it, post a few pics for us to see!! We just don't have the room for it in our house now.

A guy that I used to date had his Xbox set up in his basement, using a projector and a screen to play games and watch movies. It was an absolute blast to play down there. I remember that it was expensive to purchase initially, but it was so worth it! I'm not sure of the specifics of his set up, but yeah...a good projector is pretty expensive. His was a ceiling mounted one. If you end up doing it, post a few pics for us to see!! We just don't have the room for it in our house now.
I wish I had the money and space to do that! Our garage is piled up with useless scrap that my father simply refuses to let go. I have to be content with playing on a 29" LCD. I just did a bit of research on the internet, and I found that projectors start from around $800.

Back